• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tasty leftovers...decent books, good deals.

53 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Marvel Team-Up #3 FN/VF 5.00 (Hint of rust on bottom staple but NO migration; inside covers: some foxing)

Incredible Hulk #239 NM easy...quite possibly a NM+...and I rarely feel comfortable grading a raw book above NM (so take that for whatever it's worth). $7.00 (Back cover: lower area of spine has stamp.)

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG 29.00 (There is a small hole through the front cover under the first "S" in the title; also, top staple detached from cover (bottom staple IS attached as well as the centerfold). Otherwise, pretty decent, solid book.)

Page 3:

Amazing Spider-Man #32 GD/VG 9.00 (Name penned on cover beneath Spidey's crotch; 2 1/2" piece of tape over tear in lower right edge area.)

Okay. decepticon makes this easy--even for my mathematically-challenged mind. Seven books left at 98.00 shipped in the U.S....

Take 'em all for 69.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe:

For the record, though, I'd give Lawrence a big, man-tastic bear hug any day--one that would even give greggy pause. :sumo:

:o:o

Watch out. I'd give you a hug too, brother. And though we both hail from the fine state of Georgia, those who would sound the obligatory "Dueling Banjos" theme song should at least know that I'm weighing in at about 250 lbs. these days...and might be able to pull off a full body slam a la Dusty Rhodes. :headbang:

The American Dream. :cloud9:

Mr.Diggler knows the roots of pro wrassling. :hail:

Good stuff Scott, nice books to read/enjoy.

I went over 230lbs this week, so I need to work some of that off. Now that the weather is cooler, it's time. Night,

Well, Don, I need to lose about 75 lbs. easy. :whistle: Used to be a hard-core runner so with the nicer weather, as you say, it's high time to hit the road.

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Marvel Team-Up #3 FN/VF 5.00 (Hint of rust on bottom staple but NO migration; inside covers: some foxing)

Incredible Hulk #239 NM easy...quite possibly a NM+...and I rarely feel comfortable grading a raw book above NM (so take that for whatever it's worth). $7.00 (Back cover: lower area of spine has stamp.)

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

:news: The 5 books above are what remains...

Take 'em all for 29.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

Another reduction :bump:

24.00 shipped in the U.S. :sumo:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

:takeit:

Seems like an awesome deal. The X-Men make it so worth it!

Thank you, Pat.

Just wish I had a Tec slab to tempt you with. :sorry:

Nobody sells books I want anymore... But it's ok. I am broke for the next year anyways. :(

In the words of a former U.S. president, I feel your pain.

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

:takeit:

:hail:

Thank you, sir, and welcome to the boards.