• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spideyinacase's Help Me Pay Off My Pre Robin Tec Sale

32 posts in this topic

Yes I need all the help I can get lol damm those books are expensive so I hope to offset the cost a bit by listing a few books mostly GA and SA slabs :takeit: rules Always love to hear your PMs and will take Paypal or MO shipping is extra first book coming up in a few minutes Thanks (thumbs u

Marvel Mystery Comics 73 CGC 8.5 OW/W priced below all GPA sales and tied for highest on the CGC census $850 :o crack on back of case does not effect book

IMG_1623.jpg

You might want to PM Jim (cgcworld)about this one. He collects HG MMCs hm

Do not stop at pre-robin tec's. I hear there is a pretty good first appearance of robin for sale on the boards. :baiting:

Tell me about it lol

IMG_1491.jpg

Was for sale in a previous sales thread of mine and still available $6275 presents incredible for the grade (worship)(worship)

Do not stop at pre-robin tec's. I hear there is a pretty good first appearance of robin for sale on the boards. :baiting:

Tell me about it lol

IMG_1491.jpg

Was for sale in a previous sales thread of mine and still available $6275 presents incredible for the grade (worship)(worship)

Beautiful book and presents exceptionally well for its grade; but way out of my price-range I'm afraid. :sorry:

Marvel Mystery Comics 73 CGC 8.5 OW/W priced below all GPA sales and tied for highest on the CGC census $850 :o crack on back of case does not effect book

IMG_1623.jpg

You might want to PM Jim (cgcworld)about this one. He collects HG MMCs hm

Will send a PM thanks again :headbang:

Tell me about it lol

IMG_1491.jpg

This book displays Insanely well for its grade. It's unreal!! (worship):cloud9:

Yes I need all the help I can get lol damm those books are expensive so I hope to offset the cost a bit by listing a few books mostly GA and SA slabs :takeit: rules Always love to hear your PMs and will take Paypal or MO shipping is extra first book coming up in a few minutes Thanks (thumbs u

Nice stuff Bill!

But it is your pre-Robins that we want :devil:

:jokealert: