• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

October's feedback thread
1 1

59 posts in this topic

This young man is amazing. He not only bought and paid for items quickly and professionally, but he then turned around and asked that the items be donated. Absolutely a most kind and thoughtful deed. Thanks so much!!!

Wow,just wow.I purchased a Vampirella #1 cgc 9.2 from Andy.He did not disappoint! The packaging was bullet proof,and it was at my door the same day the check cleared.

Does it get any better than this? I think not. (worship)

Andy is an asset to the boards – I bought from him some SA books including Avengers #4 and #8 and Fantastic Four #48 from his last sales thread.

He was patient enough to wait a bit for me on the payment and mailed them out in a few days, adding also signature confirmation at his own expense because of the overall value. Thanks much! (thumbs u

Great sales to do with Andy, the books are very nice like he said in his January sale thread. Packing safe and secure arrived. Will do more purchases from him later head. Thank you. :golfclap: