• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Joker is wild copper and modern 9.8 Bat sales thread

38 posts in this topic

SatMar05210242EST2011.jpg

ok this is a Joker thread but I didnt want to start a whole new thread for a few non-Bat books. Anyway, here is DC special 29 (origin of the Justice society) 9.2 white pages. Hitler really looks ticked off here :fear: asking $70

ok this is a Joker thread but I didnt want to start a whole new thread for a few non-Bat books. Anyway, here is DC special 29 (origin of the Justice society) 9.2 white pages. Hitler really looks ticked off here :fear: asking $70

pm sent

:takeit: per pm

:takeit: per pm

^^

SatMar05210318EST2011.jpg

Anniversary issue. Detective 572 (9.8) I love this book. and the 27 in the background makes it even more sweet. asking $70

Price for anyone who buys this one is now $50 (with purchase of another book priced the same ($50). shipping is free (U.S. buyers of course)

FriSep24130209EDT2010.jpg

Detective comics 569 , (probable highest graded!) 9.8 , asking $110

one of my favorite covers

last drop for this , $ 68 shipped

price $50 (if you purchase another one of the $50 books with this one)

SatSep18021124EDT2010.jpg

Detective comics 866 Variant (probable) highest graded Cover swipe to Detective comics 69. With all the hype of the original Jerry Robinson original art for tec 69 being auctioned off this baby is getting hot. Asking $110

$50 if there is purchase of another ($50)

Hello everyone, made some recent purchases and it hurts to sell stuff I like a lot but there are some books that are priority. So here we go with all Joker Bat covers from Copper to modern, all 9.8s (and possibly the highest graded -I say possibly cause I havent checked the census this last week). I will combine shipping for purchases. payment by paypal (I guess pm me first), U.S. buyers please (if you are from Canada and would like a book then pm me about shipping prices first). Some of these books are just not out there anymore in 9.8 (especially the early copper). :takeit: gets priority pms accepted

First is the the Batman set issues 450 (origin of the Joker issue)and 451 price $95 -cheapest price out there for both (shipping included)

bat451.gif

Batman450.gif

Bought via PM :takeit: