• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm surprised Rickdogg didn't jump all over this!

37 posts in this topic

Ive noticed there are a lot of ridiculously priced books out there and NOBODY buys them. They just keep listing the same books over and over again. I hate greedy people. At least give us some REASONABLE prices even if they want to make a buck off us. The BINs I usually see make me break out into uncontrolable laughter and then into utter disgust. mad.gif

It's not the high BINs that should disgust you as they are usually there in order to give the high roller or true collector a swift chance at the book. I think what should disgust you rather is a high reserve.

And please just because someone is trying to make a buck doesn't mean that they are greedy. If you don't like the price then move on to the next listing. wink.gif

I can think whatever I want to shovelhead.......the high reserves make me want to puke too along with self rightious people such as yourself. Have a nice day Mister. cool.gif