• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing The Flash....Fastest man alive!

66 posts in this topic

Woke up this morning and my computer was fried; won't boot up, nothing. :(

So I am on my wife's computer which does not have a scanner, so no more scans this weekend. Very sorry about that.

Offers are welcome on anything you see so far!

Flash 45

Inside of F&B covers are tanning. Edges are slightly brittle with a little chipping. Small piece missing near btm of spine right under "shelly". Paper is lite tan (No brittleness) on bottom but super bright on rest. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Large stamp on cover. Call it a VG-

asking $150

FlashComics45.jpg

FlashComics45b.jpg

Sold via PM

what are your silver age flashes?

Well, like I said before, I have all of them. Right now my computer is down so I have no scanner. I am taking it somewhere tomorrow to get it worked on. Not sure if it's fixable or not.

Thanks. :)

Flash 45

Inside of F&B covers are tanning. Edges are slightly brittle with a little chipping. Small piece missing near btm of spine right under "shelly". Paper is lite tan (No brittleness) on bottom but super bright on rest. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Large stamp on cover. Call it a VG-

asking $150

FlashComics45.jpg

FlashComics45b.jpg

:takeit: Via PM

First up is Flash Comics #1

This is a coverless copy with a facsimile cover attached with new staples. Page before centerfold is missing a panel (out of Hawkman story). Book is complete. Paper is browning to cream, but is not brittle at all. Centerfold is detached.

This is the poor man's Flash #1. I honestly don't know what to ask for this, so let's start with $2,500. Offers are welcome! $7500 good in OSPG

flash1-1.jpg

flash1c.jpg

flash1b-1.jpg

Sold via PM!!