• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My San Diego Baltimore SS Books back

23 posts in this topic

Thanks guys and gals.

Finding as many B&W Haunt #1 was difficult, there are only 500 of made. Now I just need to find Greg Cappullo and Joe Sinnott at a show with CGC that isn't last minute.

DUUUDE... Capullo was just at NYCC. I submitted a couple books, sadly no Haunts. :sorry:

He mentioned he would like to start making more convention appearances though :acclaim:

I bet it was only after you convinced him.....nice work Ben! :applause:

If I'd managed to convince him to do the sketch I was after then I would have earned that applause :grin:

Thanks guys and gals.

Finding as many B&W Haunt #1 was difficult, there are only 500 of made. Now I just need to find Greg Cappullo and Joe Sinnott at a show with CGC that isn't last minute.

DUUUDE... Capullo was just at NYCC. I submitted a couple books, sadly no Haunts. :sorry:

He mentioned he would like to start making more convention appearances though :acclaim:

I bet it was only after you convinced him.....nice work Ben! :applause:

If I'd managed to convince him to do the sketch I was after then I would have earned that applause :grin:

was Greg doing sketches @ the NY Con?

was Greg doing sketches @ the NY Con?

He was not. I know one lucky boardie was able to get him to do a sketch at a con earlier this year but that was, as far as I can till, a one time thing.

Greg expressed his dislike of sketching at shows because of the hectic environment. Trust me, I'd love to own a Capullo Spawn :D