• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Portland, Oregon Comic Show - Nov. 21st

19 posts in this topic

Link

Unbelievably, I was able to get time off for this show. The evil forces at my work have been thwarted. But greggy tells me he will not be around to buy me dinner. Instead of sending my agents after his lame azz, I've let him off the hook by agreeing for him to send me a gift card to a fine dining establishment instead.

I know Dennis (the shadow knows) is going to be at the show - anyone else?

I will be there. :acclaim:

Danny

:golfclap:

Sounds like a few of us will get together for dinner. So far, it looks like me, Dennis, Dan (DuneFan), and Billy Galaxy. Eats will be at Wanker's in Wilsonville. Don't let the name fool you. lol

Just do an all nighter, drive in, walk around all day, have dinner with us, then drive by. You're either a collector or not :kidaround:

Wow, yeah, a seven hour drive for a one day show sucks. Not sure about any discount hotels in the downtown area.

I'll be there. Bringing a friend from work who has never been to a comic show before but likes comics. Should be fun, and hopefully I will find some HG slabbed Plastic Man books :wishluck:

Also, the Cloud City Garrison Star Wars Costuming Troupe will be there for pictures. They have quite a few Stormtroopers, a Wookie, a Darth Vader, couple of Sandpeople, a Tuskan Raider, and even a Femtrooper

femtrooper.jpg

Great pictures Dan. It was good seeing you guys there, wish I could of made it to dinner but I was busy playing Starwars, Escape The Deathstar, with the family. it was my wifes first show and she found the board game at one of the tables and I felt it was my duty to stay home and play with the family.

IMAG0452.jpg

I had a good time at the show and bought a couple books my favorite was a DC Superstars featuring Sergio Aragones. Horrible pic but I will scan it at some point.

IMAG0455.jpg