• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HAZ ARIVEDED!!!

151 posts in this topic

What a bunch of poseurs. I hated RMA long before it was cool to hate RMA.

Your Welcome.

lol

That would have been a better custom, but it didn't have legs....besides, you weren't even here, newb.

Why - did you have to be there to feel the full glory of one of your early posts?

In this instance, yes. It was noting short of a car crash on the boards. I dare say there hasn't been another thread like it since. It's the equivalent of an 80s one hit wonder.

Link for the lazy?

Watson is, of course, exaggerating. It wasn't even in the Top 25 greatest threads ever, most of which have been deleted, and many of which involved Deathlok.

Your Welcome.

lol

That would have been a better custom, but it didn't have legs....besides, you weren't even here, newb.

Why - did you have to be there to feel the full glory of one of your early posts?

In this instance, yes. It was noting short of a car crash on the boards. I dare say there hasn't been another thread like it since. It's the equivalent of an 80s one hit wonder.

Link for the lazy?

Watson is, of course, exaggerating. It wasn't even in the Top 25 greatest threads ever, most of which have been deleted, and many of which involved Deathlok.

He doesn't even know Deathlok. For anyone who knows you, the thread is epic. If it weren't for the length (which is appropriate since it involves you) it would rank up there with how to put a long box together.

Here's a reader's guide: at the end, I was just throwing 'em back at bug as he lobbed 'em at me.

"I know you are, but what am I?" style.

If I was a funnier man, that thread would have been legendary, rather than merely infamous.

:cloud9:

Your Welcome.

lol

Link for the lazy?

He doesn't even know Deathlok. For anyone who knows you, the thread is epic. If it weren't for the length (which is appropriate since it involves you) it would rank up there with how to put a long box together.

You're supposed to be ignoring me.

Here's a reader's guide: at the end, I was just throwing 'em back at bug as he lobbed 'em at me.

"I know you are, but what am I?" style.

If I was a funnier man, that thread would have been legendary, rather than merely infamous.

:cloud9:

If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's azz.