• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HAZ ARIVEDED!!!

151 posts in this topic

I have hated him since like 1998..so get in line lol actually no I luv him to pieces..

But I know I have to at least known him longer than the majority of this board...

He's nifty keen ! So easy going he's not type to hold a grudge. The only complaint about him I hear a lot is that he is just too shy. Hardly says a word. You have to really :baiting: poke him to get him to join in a conversation. Then he is all wishy washy and doesn't want to voice his opinion. Hard to get two sentences out of him.

You need to start using your outside voice RMA post a LOT so the folks here REALLY get to know you! Then they can all appreciate you as much as I do..

:roflmao:

I'm hoping his lips don't move when you talk...., :eek:

seriously, are you drinking and posting again! That is weird..

It's a simple puppet joke.

Strange place to put a puppet joke for no reason..nope you are no Boozad..

I have hated him since like 1998..so get in line lol actually no I luv him to pieces..

But I know I have to at least known him longer than the majority of this board...

He's nifty keen ! So easy going he's not type to hold a grudge. The only complaint about him I hear a lot is that he is just too shy. Hardly says a word. You have to really :baiting: poke him to get him to join in a conversation. Then he is all wishy washy and doesn't want to voice his opinion. Hard to get two sentences out of him.

You need to start using your outside voice RMA post a LOT so the folks here REALLY get to know you! Then they can all appreciate you as much as I do..

:roflmao:

I'm hoping his lips don't move when you talk...., :eek:

seriously, are you drinking and posting again! That is weird..

It's a simple puppet joke.

Strange place to put a puppet joke for no reason..nope you are no Boozad..

You'd need to be following more threads on general than just this one.

Just for this thread.

Ha, I was probably there. Don't remember though :insane:

I saw them at Glasto in '94 - just awesome they were.

I went to five Glasto's starting with '95. They're all blurred together. Best moment was Pulp standing in for Blur, closely followed by David Bowie. OMG I'm having some great memories now...

87 was my first - Julian Cope (worship)

Ha - your musical ignorance shines through.

Pfftt!

Orbital are a mere footnote in British techno synth pop.

:whatev:

Since they are not and never have been "British techno synth pop" I can only assume you are really only 12 years old.

Pfftt!

Since they are not and never have been "British techno synth pop" I can only assume you are really only 12 years old.

Call them whatever genre you choose. They are still irrelevant. However, I still think your taste in music is salvageable.

Pfftt!

I went to Lollapalooza in 1997 in Hartford CT to see Korn and Tool. Who was the headliner? Some band we'd never heard of called Orbital. Needless to say, the place emptied out after Tool's set was over.

There's no accounting for taste.

Pfftt!

Call them whatever genre you choose. They are still irrelevant. However, I still think your taste in music is salvageable.

As if your taste in music is important to anybody but you and James Morrison lol

I don't even know who James Morrison is. Sounds like one of those X-Factor manufactured twits though.

I forgot, it's James Blunt you like. :sick:

Rhyming slang.

Rhyming slang my arse. You ed up... and yes, I like James Blunt. His new single, Stay the Night, is really very good. More upbeat than normal for him.

I don't even know who James Morrison is. Sounds like one of those X-Factor manufactured twits though.

I forgot, it's James Blunt you like. :sick:

Rhyming slang.

Rhyming slang my arse. You ed up... and yes, I like James Blunt. His new single, Stay the Night, is really very good. More upbeat than normal for him.

You're forgiven because you like the Human League.

Saw them live only a couple of months ago.