• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTU 59 35 cent variant for trade

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, who wants to trade? I have a beat up MTU 59 variant in the G/VG range for trade. The following is what I am looking for:

Amazing Adventures (Beast issues): 11-17

Incredible Hulk 140-144, 146-148

Savage Sub Mariner 36-49

Werewolf by Night 1-8,13-15,21 GS 3

CBM 43,85,100,103-108 Special 3

Amazing Heroes 3,4,56,187,190

Basically whatever the best offer is in the next few days will get the MTU 59. I am only looking for reading copies so g/vg are fine... I will give more weight to quantity than quality as long as the comics are complete.

Rules-I will ship the MTU to you once I receive my readers. You can ship them anyway you like I will ship the MTU Priority with Tracking. PM me with all offers and the best offer by 11:00 pm EST Thursday will get it even if you just offer 1 or 2 comics. If you need references I can provide them or check out my perfect feedback rating on E-bay username METAROG. PM me with any questions.

Oh and to sweeten the deal the winner will also receive a F/VF Marvel Feature 4 30 cent variant if they want it. Here is a scan of the MTU 59. Good Luck.

MTU59.jpg

Well, less that 24 hours to go and so far only one firm offer of one comic on my list. confused.gif Come on, this is a beat copy but it is a 35 cent variant! Someone must have at least 4 or 5 comics to trade for this and the bonus 30 cent variant... PM me some offers please. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifThanks.