• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moetown's Never Ending Thread - FF12, Action252, Flash, DD's are now Discounted.

2,549 posts in this topic

Thank you very much kind sir...

Not a problem...love getting the good deals, but not at the expense of throwing a wrench into someone's hard work.

Dave if it is all right with you, I will pass this one on to JZ and delete my :takeit: post

Not a problem...love getting the good deals, but not at the expense of throwing a wrench into someone's hard work.

Dave if it is all right with you, I will pass this one on to JZ and delete my :takeit: post

You know me fellas - whatever you work out is fine...

Always want to make sure though...makes things more complicated on your end, but sounds like we are good on that...off to delete a post

was proud of that one too :(

THANKS Snake and Dave... :cloud9:

THANKS Snake and Dave... :cloud9:

No problem...and hopefully gives me a get out of jail free card on a book I need when I am up grabbing a drink :D