• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some copper and modern type offerings keys,etc..

57 posts in this topic

Im gonna offer up a bunch of copper and modern books in the next week or two. Usual forum rules apply, no probation listers. :takeit: gets the book, PM multiple book offers.

Shipping done via priority. Out of country will be exact. If you have any special requests please do so ahead of time. Returns are accepted as long as it is done within the week of receiving. Buyer pays return ship unless it is something I missed.

Any other TMNT books?

By the way, that Raphael book is a 2nd print and in my experience, is much tougher to find than the first print.

no other turtles. And I was trying to find indications of a 2nd print and came up dry. Thanks!

I think the first print cover has Raphael and Casey Jones approaching each other from different sides of a building.

The first print is also the larger size.

(The 2nd print I believe has 8 extra pages)

I think the first print cover has Raphael and Casey Jones approaching each other from different sides of a building.

It's also the larger size:

(The 2nd print I believe has 8 extra pages)

8617841_1.jpg

Who's going to buy that second print posted by ChuckG? ;)