• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Just a small sales thread to see if there is any interest in Lowish High Grade Thors...boy that sounds odd. hm Anyway, they have nice PQ if nothing else.

Rules are the same as always...

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) Pretty much any payment type is accepted (thumbs u Paypal, checks, Money Orders, Gold Dubloons, Spices from the Far Eat, etc., etc. Cash is also accepted, but please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :eek:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is $10 flat, but there will be a free shipping incentive if you happen to find more than one book in this small group.

:) :) :) :) :) I am absolutely willing to ship internationally :whee: What I would prefer to do is have you pay an estimate for shipping up front. I will then mail the package and refund any overage or ask for the remaining balance in a second payment.

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) I have no idea about the status of these books with respect to pressing. I can tell you that I didn't press them if that is helpful. However, they are not long-term residents in my collection so proceed with caution if this is an important detail for you.

:whee: Feel free to make the thread a place of discussion, insults about the way Bama has played the last couple of weeks, or a thread of funny pictures. As always, the journey is half the fun of the sales thread (can't lie, getting money is the other half). So socialize to your heart's content.

Thanks for looking!

SE

To start the fun here is my psychic friends network answers to possible questions we might face....

1. No I do not have Timely books for sale :sorry:

2. Yes I have SA DC, ( :gossip: Hawkman, Brave and the Bold, etc., etc.) but thinking I will save them for the next thread and keep this small

3. Yes, I have SA Hulk, but far less than the DC. Again, keep your eyes peeled for the next thread, or drop me a line.

4. I see you are looking for GGA. May I direct you to Point Five's thread also found in this sub-forum. :cloud9:

5. What's this? Groo?? Crow??? I know not of such things ??? And seriously don't call me a mendicant...it totally :mad: me off!

:news:

Sold to Silver Surfer and off to a new home with my thanks!

Thor 140 CGC 9.2 WHITE pages

$100

(note the Comiclink spelling of White...that is totally going to get me a sale)

Here we have the "Growing Man," who if I remember correctly gets bigger the more you hit him :doh: Let's just say that you pair this up with the Thunder in the Nether Regions issue above and you have a fish in the face type subset to start a collection with (thumbs u

thor140.jpg

Thor 145 CGC 9.2 WHITE pages

$100

Sigh...sometimes Kirby makes me angry. :frustrated: This cover is probably my least favorite of the Thor SA run. I know it is supposed to be all dramatic and stuff, but Thor just looks odd (not as odd as he did when turned into a Frog in the 1980's, but still pretty odd)

thor145.jpg

Are your snake eyes crooked? My neck hurts, hit the rotate button.

more crossed than crooked lol

Loaded them onto photobucket this way unfortunately and stuck at work unable to fix them :sorry:

I will be happy to send upside down, inside out, or perfectly normal scans later this evening if you would like :D

I'm sorry, I had to mention it. It takes a long time to make pictures and load them, edit, crop, upload to the internet, just so you can copy a link to post the location of pictures. I appreciate the time it does take, it's tedious.

My father just bought a new printer, a newer version of mine, and I'm sure his would work for CGC slabs. Mine has a raised edge high enough it doesn't make clear images. I may swipe/swap his printer if he isn't thrilled with it. Take care,

No worries at all...enjoy having the private playground for discussion. Just do not have editing tools for that (or direct access to the files) here at work. Absolutely no offense taken :D

Hope that you get that free scanner upgrade. Mine really makes the images muddy, so I am stuck with camera work for mine (at least until I get off my duff and get a new scanner :doh: )

You are a good man! I would hate to be giving people neck injuries :eek:

My thanks (worship) and for the sales assist how about a 2% commission (if I sell anything) or ten bucks off if you want a book?

thanks for the generous offer. :applause: but no worries, i DLed the software for free, and here's the link too if you want it. (thumbs u

INFRAVIEW

Appreciate it...but the IT controls on the state network are tight...cannot install any programs, proxy servers blocked, no direct access to youtube, can't download my own pics off of photobucket to edit, you name it :P

Pretty much, my computer is the boss and I am just along for the ride lol