• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

:hi: Very nice books, Heath.

Thank you Scott...been waiting to see those ASMs in your thread...will have to wait until after dinner now, which means I will get beat to the punch :doh:

Hope all is well in Georgia (thumbs u

Now I need to go price that Thor 173 :juggle:

speakin of scanners, what brands/models work well for slabs?

The best thing for you to do is start a thread in General. Someone will have some info for you. (thumbs u

+1 They are quite helpful there...I get GPA data all the time from the subscribers...

:fear:

For those who choose to miss all the witty banter, bad advice, neck injuries, and innuendo a summary of the three books still left...

Thor 130 CGC 9.0 Off-White/White $100

Thor 145 CGC 9.2 White $100

Thor 173 CGC 9.2 White $60

lol

Yeah...I am not too worried. The defense is YOUNG and should get way better...got talent but not skill yet. More than anything I am surprised by Auburn at this point. Should be a hell of an Iron Bowl. Agree on LSU...Les Miles is the beneficiary of Saban's previous tenure there...the Tigers are so mismanaged it boggles the mind.

Long story short...it would be pretty interesting for Bama to win out and see if the Tide or Boise go to the title game (assuming the Ducks win out). Going to be crazy coming down to the wire.

I can't believe know one is talking about Utah.

IMO they have the best shot at busting into the title game.

they're undefeated and have a game with a top 5 team coming up..

and with Oregon state losing to Washington, and with games against Stanford,and Oregon coming up Boise's case is pretty much shot

I say Oregon vs Utah for it all, assuming the SEC knocks itself off, and Oklahoma shows how overrated they really are.

Yes...lots of Timely...

Full SA DC runs of every superhero title...

Three seperate runs of hulk books...one all NM...one mid-grade....and a set of beaters to read on the toilet

but all staying in the comic room for now :devil:

:gossip: except for the bathroom hulks....

Yeah, been a bit of a rough run for the vols (not a Bama native, so I do not have the hate for orange that comes with birth here lol ). Need some stability and some recruits and they will be right back in it.

I am kind of wondering what the over is on that game :eek:

For those who choose to miss all the witty banter, bad advice, neck injuries, and innuendo a summary of the three books still left...

One last bump for this one day thread.

How about 10% off in case someone is on the fence. Thanks again for looking and go Utes ???

:gossip: BTW I think your are right...but do not think Utah will be undefeated. But if they do, they clearly have a better arguement than Boise State (thumbs u

One last bump for this one day thread.

How about 10% off in case someone is on the fence. Thanks again for looking and go Utes ???

:gossip: BTW I think your are right...but do not think Utah will be undefeated. But if they do, they clearly have a better arguement than Boise State (thumbs u

TCU will be a tough one, but I think the Utes can pull the upset.

and if they do ,that pretty much seals up an undefeated season.

I don't think AFA will be much of a problem , and they should beat ND by 20 or more.

I'm sure as a Bama fan, you remember what the Utes are capable of lol:shy: