• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Finding the proverbial acorn in that Bowl game win? (hope I am not missing a more obvious reference :doh: )

hm To be objective...they manhandled Bama and deserved the win. However, I think the loss to the Gators the week before pretty much demoralized the team and they did not show up ready to play. Would the Tide have won if they came out of the gate fired up and actually caring about the game? Not sure...they had some real problems with the spread in the loss to Florida, and if memory serves Utah used a similar offense (plus those damn trick plays lol )

Anyway, all credit to Utah for a game well played a few years ago...now if we can just let that painful memory fade away again...here is one final :bump: on the thread and another small discount.

Thor 130 CGC 9.0 Off-White/White $100

Thor 145 CGC 9.2 White $100

Thor 173 CGC 9.2 White $60

15% off...buy all three books for $220 and domestic shipping is on the house (thumbs u

Thread closes in two hours at 5:00 CST

Finding the proverbial acorn in that Bowl game win? (hope I am not missing a more obvious reference :doh: )

hm To be objective...they manhandled Bama and deserved the win. However, I think the loss to the Gators the week before pretty much demoralized the team and they did not show up ready to play. Would the Tide have won if they came out of the gate fired up and actually caring about the game? Not sure...they had some real problems with the spread in the loss to Florida, and if memory serves Utah used a similar offense (plus those damn trick plays lol )

Anyway, all credit to Utah for a game well played a few years ago...now if we can just let that painful memory fade away again...here is one final :bump: on the thread and another small discount.

Thor 130 CGC 9.0 Off-White/White $100

Thor 145 CGC 9.2 White $100

Thor 173 CGC 9.2 White $60

15% off...buy all three books for $220 and domestic shipping is on the house (thumbs u

Thread closes in two hours at 5:00 CST

Painful memory.. ? :o Pfft.

that faded with the win over Texas lol

try being a Devil right now lol

True that lol

Getting the title makes many a previous turd smell like roses

ASU your school?

yep!

the school that almost has a top ten football team lol

played tight with # 1

shoulda beat # 10 (really... we lost on a missed extra point)

and shoulda beat oregon state

True that lol

Getting the title makes many a previous turd smell like roses

ASU your school?

yep!

the school that almost has a top ten football team lol

played tight with # 1

shoulda beat # 10 (really... we lost on a missed extra point)

and shoulda beat oregon state

:gossip: Psst, Heath, I think they are as good as we are. lol,

For this year and maybe a couple more, all we can do is talk, because out on the field, yecht, close your eyes. We played Oregon close for a while, and Florida too, but the margin for error is slim with a short handed team. I do love their spirit and effort though, that's the biggest priority.

More ranked teams are in the SEC West, but it would be the same if you take the entire state of Alabama out of the equation :devil:

:baiting: :baiting: :baiting:

well lets be honest here.

SEC W:

Auburn, a great team as long as theyre not expected to play D lol

Alabama, a very good very solid but very over-rated team

LSU, a team with issues behind center , and at coaching

MSU, a good team thats getting better, but still needs a year or two.

Arkansas: I feel bad for them, the refs killed them vs Au

SEC E:

Florida: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

UGA: see FL

S.Car: get biggest win in program history and then loses to kentucky?

Tenn: see UGA and Fl

Pac 10:

Oregon: solid team through and through.

Stanford: another very solid team, maybe the best QB in the nation, and only loss to undefeated #1 Oregon

Arizona: good team, has a high quality win under their belts, and well coached.

Oregon state: victim of an insanely tough early schedule

ASU: see Oregon state

... not saying the SEC is weak.. but its not the undisputed #1 conference anymore... and yeah its kinda weak lol