• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics # 15 Action 1 ad

31 posts in this topic

Yannis, was that the pic of the ad you took prior to slabbing?

I remember the pic Roy took being more of a wide angle.

Yes. I took all the pics one day. Personally I think the page quality was better and should have been given the 4.0 grade but anyway.

What's funny is that I took exactly the same pic and posted it in a sales thread when a (someone else's) copy of this book sold in the past and I just assumed they reused my pic as they look nearly identical!

lol

I just checked and mine is slightly different.

There you have it, this is an actual pic of the book for sale.

Thanks, Yannis!

First and only discount : :news:

2975.00 shipped and insured here in the states. Overseas shipping will be at cost.

This book will be available untill tommorow night, after that I will decide to sell elsewhere or put back into my collection.

PM me of any interest or post the stake to secure the deal.

Thanks!

I'm truly shocked this one is still here. :o

Ultra hard to find, very demanded, very respectable lower grade, a price that can't be beat.

First Superman Cover in print!

And it's still here! :ohnoez:

Thanks man! I'm extending the sale here a few more days. One other potential for a trade I would be interested in is four color 9. "Donald Duck finds pirates gold "

Sale is closed!!!!!!!!!