• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Raw Silver and Bronze (Now with Slabs!!!) Marvel & DC

66 posts in this topic

My Stan Lees still haven't shipped yet, and I wouldn't mind working up a little Mid-Ohio sketching stash. Some of this is stuff that i bought on the Boards for no damn reason, and others come from 20 years of buried longboxes and stuff picked up along the way.

This is my 2nd cut at selling raw books on the Boards, last time was pretty good. Most experienced Boardies know I am a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and don't have a scanner, so there is a lot left to the imagination. 100% money back guarantee. If you don't agree with my grading, send it back for a full refund. No questions asked. Slab sales are final, though, if there are any slabs that i add at the end .

Unequivocal "I'll take it" in the thread trumps all, but happy to wheel and deal via PM as well. If a PM deal is completed before the "I'll take it" is posted the PM deal wins. Just to clarify. It has happened. :ohnoez:

Shipping will vary on raws, and I will ship however the purchaser prefers. Slabs will be $10 domestic up to 2 slabs. I'll eat add'l domestic shipping for anyone that wants more of this drek than that. To my friends from other countries, we will work out shipping to mutual satisfaction before we close the deal.

Let the frivolity ensue!!

I could hype this by saying that it is a dynamic no words Kirby classic cover, or by reminding everyone that there will likely be a Destroyer - Thor battle royale in the upcoming movie, but the Mildenhall cert speaks for itself. Booyah. :news:SOLD!!

IMG00102-20101024-1127.jpg

IMG00104-20101024-1128.jpg

Can't quite remember the deal on this book. I think it was a warehouse find and was advertised in CBG in the late 90's. It is very sharp 9.0-9.2 Modeling with Millie 36. There are paper dolls in this book, so if you have put off you're shopping for greggy this year, look no further. $45

IMG00086-20101023-2245.jpg

IMG00086-20101023-2245.jpg

I'd buy that Thor but there is no foot in the picture.

The feet can't quite match the pubic hair mastery of your photography :luhv:

Three for one! All three of these MTs have great inks and great eye appeal, but they are no better than 6.0s structurally. It is non-colorbreaking, but they all have a wrinkling/rumpling through the entire left half of the book. All from the same collection. Looks like UHG from 18 inches away, though. Marvel Tales 6,7,8 $30 for the three. :o

IMG00087-20101023-2259.jpg

I could hype this by saying that it is a dynamic no words Kirby classic cover, or by reminding everyone that there will likely be a Destroyer - Thor battle royale in the upcoming movie, but the Mildenhall cert speaks for itself. Booyah. $100

IMG00102-20101024-1127.jpg

IMG00104-20101024-1128.jpg

:takeit: