• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Raw Silver and Bronze (Now with Slabs!!!) Marvel & DC

66 posts in this topic

Very Unique three piece mix. Don't think JB is ever going to do SS, so I will give up the ghost. These babies used to be pretty expensive if you can believe it. All three for $100 IF 4 CGC 9.4, IF 9 CGC 9.4, IF 13 CGC 9.6 The eye candy in the bottom left corner is free :o

I bought all slabbed, so no pressing info available.

IMG00119-20101024-1500.jpg

That is everything I have pics of. I am happy to field shout outs. Have a ton of mid-high grade Bronze #1s and 1st apps for just about any budget, raw or slabbed. Also still have most of the unsold stuff from my August thread if anyone cares.

That is everything I have pics of. I am happy to field shout outs. Have a ton of mid-high grade Bronze #1s and 1st apps for just about any budget, raw or slabbed. Also still have most of the unsold stuff from my August thread if anyone cares.

hm

GSX #1?

My GSX 1 is gone buddy.

Any FF?

There is a really nice 89 at the beginning of this thread. I have nice mid-high grade copies of 55 and 60. A sharp copy of 110 that i think I can track down. And a Green label 5.5 #11 if you are into that kind of thing. :wishluck:

Any FF?
And a Green label 5.5 #11 if you are into that kind of thing. :wishluck:
hm:popcorn:

I kind of feel like a dancing bear in the circus. Are you really interested or are you here to see if I go wild and eat someone?

Any FF?

I kind of feel like a dancing bear in the circus. Are you really interested or are you here to see if I go wild and eat someone?

A little of both.

Any FF?

A little of both.

You really are like Marvin the Martian. It is a married cover book. It looks really nice (hence why I slabbed it :ohnoez:) I'll get a pic and a price up this week. *sigh*