• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALPHATRION1

A3's FEEDBACK  

153 members have voted

1. 1. A3's FEEDBACK

84 posts in this topic

Great facilitator! Got an amazing piece! Never needed to ask for anything - prompt status updates and other communications!

All around great experience - thanks again!

Fred is the MAN!! He is not only professional but quick, concise and goes the extra mile to see everything is complete and fans like me get what they wanted. Thanks for all you have done for me and really for all you will do.

Fred bought some OOP trades from me. Paid promptly and was quick on the PM responses....

also his ability to speak fluent German came in handy as we negotiated our way thru the Swiss alps in our attempt to escape the Nazis with Sgt Fury and his band of merry men...

sell this man some books!

I just want to give a big shout out to Fred, he not only keeps helping me with my collection by handling all my graded comics but give me great advice on my collection. CGC should be very happy to have someone like him representing their company. I look forward to not only working with me on sending even more comics in for grading but I also look forward to intelligent, insightful and informative conversations.