• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 9.4...plus other ASM slabs (all WHITE pages)...

58 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Shipping in the U.S.: Priority Mail box w/ Delivery Confirmation: 1-3 slabs: 11.00; 4 slabs and beyond: we'll work something out via PM. Insurance included for #73, 129, and 149...others it will be a couple bucks extra.

Outside the U.S.? I think we can work something out.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Scott,

So off the subject, but if you are saving funds for either an ASM 1 or AF 15 then my advice would be to pony up for the AF 15.

ASM #1 is the Giant Size X-men of the 1960's.

Trust me.....

Scott,

So off the subject, but if you are saving funds for either an ASM 1 or AF 15 then my advice would be to pony up for the AF 15.

ASM #1 is the Giant Size X-men of the 1960's.

Trust me.....

I don't agree with this statement - I would much rather have my 6.0 ASM #1 than a 2.5 AF #15 - especially if your talking about a slabbed book that you will only look at through the case...

Trust me :headbang:

Nice book Scott!!!! And everyone is wrong! You should buy whatever you want! But if its an AF15 then keeping saving and buy one you wont want to upgrade! Good luck buddy!

Just wanted to put Scott in the right direction. :P

Seriously though anyone who has the choice between ASM 1 and an AF 15 should try buy the AF 15 even if the AF 15 is a 2.5 compared to a ASM 1 6.0.

ASM 1 is a very common book for the 60's just like Giant Size #1 is for 70's.

Scott should buy what ever makes him happy of course, but I am not sure what Spidey lover would ever choose an ASM 1 over an AF 15. IMO an AF 15 CGC 3.0 looks a lot better than a ASM 1 6.0.

Def agree that either way he should buy the book in grade that he will be happy with no matter how much it costs.

Anyway no more posting on this from me cause I don't want to derail Scott's sales thread.

The Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.4 is a nice book that is perfectly centered, and at a great price so good luck with the sale Scott. Hopefully a nice chunk towards either your AF 15 or ASM 1. (thumbs u

This is really a sweet copy, I was focusing on well-centered White pagers at the time I bought this and it fit the bill perfectly!! (thumbs u

The Book Gallery... :cloud9:

Thanks for all the kind words, gentlemen.

My thinking behind an ASM #1 first...was simply a matter of personal budget. :lol: I knew if I could raise a grand then a 1.0 would be in sight, but I knew I probably needed twice that to land an AF #15. However, I've been made aware of an AF #15 CGC 0.5 (blue label; cover detached) that is for sale...for basically a grand. I should be seeing it by early next week. I solicited some PM advice from G.A.tor and showcase22gr1959 and I'm ready to pounce if it's a nice POOR condition :whistle: (any others who know anything about the market for a 0.5, feel free to shoot me a PM).

If someone pulled the trigger on this ASM #129, it sure would give me a potential opportunity. :wishluck: To some, it probably is insane to think of trading a 9.4 white pager for a 0.5, but I want entry into the AF #15 club. And I want it before the 50th anniversary of Spidey--and before movie #4. :sumo:

My thinking behind an ASM #1 first...was simply a matter of personal budget. :lol: I knew if I could raise a grand then a 1.0 would be in sight, but I knew I probably needed twice that to land an AF #15. However, I've been made aware of an AF #15 CGC 0.5 (blue label; cover detached) that is for sale...for basically a grand. I should be seeing it by early next week. I solicited some PM advice from G.A.tor and showcase22gr1959 and I'm ready to pounce if it's a nice POOR condition :whistle: (any others who know anything about the market for a 0.5, feel free to shoot me a PM).

If someone pulled the trigger on this ASM #129, it sure would give me a potential opportunity. :wishluck: To some, it probably is insane to think of trading a 9.4 white pager for a 0.5, but I want entry into the AF #15 club. And I want it before the 50th anniversary of Spidey--and before movie #4. :sumo:

I have a AF #15 .5 blue label Scott, but am more in the 1400-1500 range.

I have a AF #15 .5 blue label Scott, but am more in the 1400-1500 range.

Guy! :hi: PM me any more details on the book.