• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con 2011

6 posts in this topic

Right, I know this may be early but, I have just decided that I will be attending my first major US convention next year and was hoping for New York. However, being from the UK, I have no idea how to go about this and trying to book tickets for it. Right now, it says that registration is closed (shrug) I am a little surprised by this, seeing as it's a year a way, and I was wondering if anybody has advice on how best to approach getting tickets for a con such as this? For example have I missed the boat and should have booked sooner or will there be other opportunities for getting tickets. how easy is it to get dealer passes? and am I simply worrying about nothing and tickets haven't even been on sale yet (shrug)

I would say they haven't gone on sale yet!

Yeah, I've just noticed that all the dates on the website when you go to purchase tickets say 2010 but the button you click on to get there states "buy tickets for 2011"

Because I didn't see the other thread I'm gonna close this and pose the question over there (thumbs u