• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: [THREAD CLOSED]

51 posts in this topic

okay guys, last two...

ADVENTURE COMICS #247 -- 1st Legion of Super-Heroes

Coverless, 0.5 copy of this major key issue.

Shows a lot of wear. Biggest problem is a medium-large piece out of page 6 that affects readability, and another medium-large pieces out of the last page (which is an ad page.) Otherwise it shows tanning, numerous small-medium tears, minor fraying and edge wear, etc. The usual suspects for a low grade, coverless book. Other than the pieces out of pages 6 & 16, it is complete.

sany0703.jpg

sany0704.jpg

Let's make somebody's day and call this one $65 Shipped.

and for the finale...

a relatively affordable copy of THE INCREDIBLE HULK #181- 1st Full Wolverine

1.0-1.5 copy that is unfortunately missing the Marvel value stamp. Also shows a minor smudge on the letter "H" in Hulk on the front cover. Lots of creases, minor edge wear, a few small tears, a 2 inch tear on the top right of the back cover, some tanning. Attached at both staples reasonably well.

sany0706.jpg

sany0709.jpg

Please be aware that this is in no way, shape, or form, a high grade book. And also that the Marvel Value stamp has been cut out. But if you're looking to get into this book on the cheap -- here's your chance!

Let's call this one -- $135 Shipped.

Here's a recap of what's left...

HULK #181 -- $135 Shipped

sany0706.jpg

ADVENTURE #247 (Coverless) -- $65 Shipped

sany0703.jpg

........................................................................................................................

and I'll reduce the price on these guys one last time...

ALL STAR WESTERN #10 -- $40 Shipped

sany0652.jpg

SHOWCASE #34 -- $60 Shipped

sany0676f.jpg

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #80 -- $35 Shipped

sany0684b.jpg

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread now. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with the Adventure #247, but feel free to contact me if interested.

Thank you very much to everyone who bought these books!