• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars CGC 9.8 & 9.6 slabs INCLUDING 14 & 107 +More

16 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone. PM me if you need references.

I will be adding slabs to this thread as I go in my effort to help prevent clutter on this site.

Price quoted for each slab INCLUDES USPS 2 day shipping + insurance + delivery tracking confirmation.

For multiple slab purchases I can knock off $5 each additional slab up to four slabs per shipment.

:takeit: Takes it.

Thanks for checking out the thread :wishluck:

Welcome to the boards!

Go ahead and post your references... saves time on PM's.

Thank you (thumbs u

Maybe its just easier if I post my eBay handle = 1080p3d

He just sold a bunch of CGC 9.6 Star Wars slabs on eBay but they all went to one buyer. Guy seems legit though. Not a high feedback number (49) and about 1/2 of his feedback is as a seller. (shrug)

He just sold a bunch of CGC 9.6 Star Wars slabs on eBay but they all went to one buyer. Guy seems legit though. Not a high feedback number (49) and about 1/2 of his feedback is as a seller. (shrug)

Thanks. Nearly 80 total transactions with 20 more pending. I have bought & sold from from Collector Society/Registry members on a dozen or more of them. And there is a bunch more feedback that will post this upcoming week too as I sold another 18 Star Wars slabs last week as well not reflected yet.