• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #1 9.2,9.4,9.6's...

47 posts in this topic

NIce sale on the 'Bay too for the 9.6 qualified. Well done overall! :golfclap:

Well the buyer sends me an email stating AFTER he won it that he didn't realize the book was qualified..what a croc of sheet...so now am going through the process of doing the second chance offers...

:(

Well the buyer sends me an email stating AFTER he won it that he didn't realize the book was qualified..what a croc of sheet...so now am going through the process of doing the second chance offers...

That's very uncool. And you as a seller can't issue a negative, right, under the "new, improved" eBay rules? Croc o'sheet indeed.

That's very uncool. And you as a seller can't issue a negative, right, under the "new, improved" eBay rules? Croc o'sheet indeed.

That is correct....will either just relist it or hope that the 2nd or 3rd bidder accepts the second chance offer.