• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Weekend Event! now closed

70 posts in this topic

I'm confused. :whee:
:gossip:Generosity.

Still confused. :insane:

I guess the CGC boards have finally come to this. If I was a student doing a book on the graded collector's condition, I would be on Oprah by now. lol

Picture this thread, like free box at a yard sale. You get to pick a book and pay it's shipping to you. That's all.

Actually kind of funny Jerel, you are giving away books and people want to know the hook. Trust me folks, no hook, just a great guy...
Thanks, Jon. Trying not to use little Salem to pimp my books tonight. This thread will be cat free. lol

I was about to try and get the L&K error bullet edition...now that is COOL!!!!

Those True Bloods look fantastic, Jerel!

Once again, you show the forum how to share the love.

(worship)

Thanks Nick,

I've been coming here for five years and now that I can contribute as an official member, I want to become a more positive collector here.

Actually kind of funny Jerel, you are giving away books and people want to know the hook. Trust me folks, no hook, just a great guy...
Thanks, Jon. Trying not to use little Salem to pimp my books tonight. This thread will be cat free. lol

I was about to try and get the L&K error bullet edition...now that is COOL!!!!

That's only the 16 gauge variant. I had that sandwiched in between 16 layers of corrugated cardboard too.