• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. Thor, Green Lantern, Batman, Conan +

183 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. I will post about 50-60 comics, etc. this week, hopefully there will be something in here that you need and just can't live without.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics or $9.00 via boxed Priority Mail for more than 5 items in the US. Delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is extra.

Shipping outside of the US will cost more, please inquire.

Paypal, Check or Money Order are all accepted.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. Questions and PM's are always welcome.

BATMAN 219 VG $6.00 SOLD! Featuring the classic stories, "Death Casts the Deciding Vote" and the Neal Adams penciled, Christmas themed saga "The Silent Night of the Batman". Amazing Adams cover also.

batman219.jpg

BATMAN 219 VG $6.00 Featuring the classic stories, "Death Casts the Deciding Vote" and the Neal Adams penciled, Christmas themed saga "The Silent Night of the Batman". Amazing Adams cover also.

batman219.jpg

:whatthe: Dave's accepting PayPal?! Alert the media. :baiting:

:takeit:

:headbang:

CONAN 107 F/VF $1.00 SOLD! Gotta love the story title on the cover, but wait until you see the opening splash page. The lovely Nubian Queen of Kush, Tananda, stands glaring at the figure of Conan leaning casually against the wall. The Queen has a whip in hand and with every intention of using it on the buxom blond draped in a red halter, a slit to 'there" red skirt and of course red shoes while each arm is shackled to ceiling beams. And this is the dull page in the mag. Thomas, Buscema and Chan brought you so much fun for 40 cents in 1980. Print defect upper left hand box, else a very nice mag

conan107.jpg

BATMAN 219 VG $6.00 Featuring the classic stories, "Death Casts the Deciding Vote" and the Neal Adams penciled, Christmas themed saga "The Silent Night of the Batman". Amazing Adams cover also.

SOLD!

(worship) Hail you and thanks so much Scott. (worship)

Yes my children have laughed at me for years about the paypal thing and my reluctance to use it again. The old man is trying to keep up with the times, I even went with my daughter to see Lady Ga-Ga in August. lol

SOLD!

Yes my children have laughed at me for years about the paypal thing and my reluctance to use it again. The old man is trying to keep up with the times, I even went with my daughter to see Lady Ga-Ga in August. lol

Don't let 'em laugh at you. :sumo: Lady Ga-ga is probably in cahoots with PayPal. :insane:

SOLD!

Don't let 'em laugh at you. :sumo: Lady Ga-ga is probably in cahoots with PayPal. :insane:

hm:ohnoez:

GREEN LANTERN 56 VG $6.00 SOLD! Green Lanterns Hal Jordan and Tomar-Re are assisted by newly deputized Green Lantern Charlie Vicker as they find and disable a fortress of aliens on a prison planet. The prisoners are lead by an earth criminal Al Magone, and are using one of the alien robots as the power source for Mini-Nucleo weapons that neutralize the emerald power and allows them to kill Green Lanterns across the universe. Another DZ pedigree.

gl56.jpg

GREEN LANTERN 56 VG $6.00 Green Lanterns Hal Jordan and Tomar-Re are assisted by newly deputized Green Lantern Charlie Vicker as they find and disable a fortress of aliens on a prison planet. The prisoners are lead by an earth criminal Al Magone, and are using one of the alien robots as the power source for Mini-Nucleo weapons that neutralize the emerald power and allows them to kill Green Lanterns across the universe. Another DZ pedigree.

gl56.jpg

GREEN LANTERN 56 VG $6.00 Green Lanterns Hal Jordan and Tomar-Re are assisted by newly deputized Green Lantern Charlie Vicker as they find and disable a fortress of aliens on a prison planet. The prisoners are lead by an earth criminal Al Magone, and are using one of the alien robots as the power source for Mini-Nucleo weapons that neutralize the emerald power and allows them to kill Green Lanterns across the universe. Another DZ pedigree.

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much LGJM. I appreciate the purchase :applause:

BATMAN 210 VG $6.00 SOLD! Featuring Catwoman and the Feline Furies. Another nifty Neal Adams cover. Bombastic bondage cover. A subscription copy from my youth. Don't fight it Bats, just go with it.

batman210.jpg

CONAN 106 F/VF $1.00 SOLD! These Conan's are just amazing, I just love 'em from this era. Scantily clad babes :luhv: , Conan hewing and hacking his way across the countryside, Man-Boars to fight - all tied together with words and pictures that make it all seem believable.

conan106.jpg

SOLD!

Ty, love early affordable GL issues.

SOLD!

Ty, love early affordable GL issues.

I think one more later tonight, and several more over the next few days :hi:

THOR 151 VG+ $7.00 Oh no, it's the Destroyer. Thor battles the Destroyer to a standstill, not knowing that it is Sif's life force that animates the creature. Odin decides that Thor has been punished long enough and restores his full power. Meanwhile, Ulik and a Troll army attack Karnilla's castle, and she releases Balder from her thrall so that he can fight for her. Plus a stunning Inhumans back-up. This is a must have issue!!

thor151.jpg