• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. Thor, Green Lantern, Batman, Conan +

183 posts in this topic

GREEN LANTERN 44 VG $5.00 SOLD! Evil Star gives GL a fight to remember in the lead saga and the always bruising Bottler takes on the Emerald Warrior in the back-up story.

gl44.jpg

CONAN 103 Fine $1.00 Conan defeats the Vampire King, and the Bamulas burn the Drellik's city. Basuto becomes 2nd in command. Great art, so-so story.

103, 104, 106, 107 :takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Thanks silverweb for the Quadruple shot! :headbang:

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 45 F/VF $3.00 SOLD! Lovely Nestor Redondo cover. Featuring a fantastic Conan lead story. A Conan quiz, so you think you know the swashbuckling Cimmerian? An article about slavery in the Hyborian Age. Last but certainly not least a rambunctious Red Sonja tale, watch as our favorite ginger breaks hearts and balls.

ssoc45.jpg

GREEN LANTERN 44 VG $5.00 Evil Star gives GL a fight to remember in the lead saga and the always bruising Bottler takes on the Emerald Warrior in the back-up story.

:takeit:

BATMAN 188 VG $5.00 Batman and Robin take on the evil tyranny of the diabolical Eraser! Subscription crease.

since I went over my 5 dollar shipping limit..

:takeit:

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double-shot! :banana:

Dzminn .. if it is okay with you Silverweb also needed Conan #105 so He can have it off my stack if that is okay with you.....

It's fine with me, I'll move Conan 105 from one pile to the other. Thanks, gents! (thumbs u

BATMAN 196 VG $5.00 SOLD! With titles like "The Psychic Super-Sleuth!" and "The Purloined Parchment Puzzle", you know that this mag oozes Silver-Age Batman TV show era wackiness. Subscription crease.

batman196.jpg

BATMAN 184 VG $5.00 What is the "Mystery of the Missing Manhunters!"?. Ribald Robin back up story, where the Boy Wonder gets kissed. Subscription crease.

batman184.jpg

BATMAN 196 VG $5.00 With titles like "The Psychic Super-Sleuth!" and "The Purloined Parchment Puzzle", you know that this mag oozes Silver-Age Batman TV show era wackiness. Subscription crease.

batman196.jpg

:takeit: Both please.

BATMAN 184 VG $5.00 What is the "Mystery of the Missing Manhunters!"?. Ribald Robin back up story, where the Boy Wonder gets kissed. Subscription crease.

BATMAN 196 VG $5.00 With titles like "The Psychic Super-Sleuth!" and "The Purloined Parchment Puzzle", you know that this mag oozes Silver-Age Batman TV show era wackiness. Subscription crease.

:takeit: Both please.

SOLD!

:banana: Wow, Thanks a bunch - much appreciated! :banana: