• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skynwalker's Mixed Bag O' Goodies, Part 2

36 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list. Straighten out your deal(s) that got you on the probation list and then we can talk.
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

A couple of notes:

1. Since it's been a week or so since I last posted in my most recent sales thread, and I have stuff from 1 or 2 other sales threads floating around, I wanted to consolidate and post it all together before I put them back in the box (thumbs u

2. For the 4 of you who have purchased and have open tickets, so to speak, I have all of your stuff and will send out invoices when this thread closes.

Prices are updated and there are no discounts on the listed price at the moment (in case you happen to look at one of the old threads).

However, I do have a special:

Buy any 3 items or lots and choose 1 item or lot of equal or lesser value FREE!

To be clear, the free item must be of equal or lesser value than the lowest priced item of the first three. So say you pick a $40, a $35, and a $30 item. Your free item could be anything $30 or less.

Action/Adventure/Atom lot

12 comics for $10

Action Comics 337 FA/G

Action Comics 345 G/VG

Action Comics 348 FA

Action Comics 351 FA

Action Comics 356 G

Action Comics 358 FA

Action Comics 371 G

Adventure Comics 302 FA

Adventure Comics 341 G

Adventure Comics 358 G