• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices Reduced! Hawkeye613's November Sale! Blank Sketch Covers Walking Dead!

79 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #49 thru #78

30 consecutive issues...all NM- to NM+

Great deal at $2.00 each!

$60 plus $4 Shipping!

DSCN3558.jpg

Is this still available? If so,

:takeit:

well some old timers help me out on proper protocol here. I had a pm offer on this(because they didn't need the whole lot), I replied, they did read it but haven't replied back. What's the correct thing to do? Give it to the boardie that grabbed it in the thread?

Tough one, but I would say with the standard :takeit: rules if there is not a confirmed sale via PM the public :takeit: wins the books. i.e. if you two were still haggling or you sent a counter to his PM then the deal remains unconfirmed.

If the PM person sent an offer and you sent a PM back accepting his offer, then the PM wins the group he offered on. (thumbs u

I'm new, but so far I've seen most people say :takeit: wins vs unconfirmed pm...maybe someone else with more clout can chime in too :D

I think that sounds about right, especially since I can see they read my pm reply.

So I guess the walking dead lot is sold.

Tough one, but I would say with the standard :takeit: rules if there is not a confirmed sale via PM the public :takeit: wins the books. i.e. if you two were still haggling or you sent a counter to his PM then the deal remains unconfirmed.

If the PM person sent an offer and you sent a PM back accepting his offer, then the PM wins the group he offered on. (thumbs u

I did accept with a shipping cost condition so maybe then it goes to the pm boardie. I'm just unsure cause he did read my pm reply but didn't respond back (shrug)

I would argue that if you added a condition to his offer (i.e. what he sent was not accepted because you wanted him to pay shipping or agree to a certain carrier etc.) it was still in negotiation, so no confirmed deal. :juggle:

Just my two cents though...YMMV :shrug:

New Overstreet Pice Guide

$22.00 plus shipping

DSCN3588.jpg

:takeit: @ 30% off!

Good luck with the sales, you've got some decent stuff that I am sure people will be all over at 30% off!

I also would like to wish you good health! I read you had an operation... believe me, I know all to well about bad health, unfortunately!!! doh!

Best,

John (thumbs u

New Overstreet Pice Guide

$22.00 plus shipping

DSCN3588.jpg

:takeit: @ 30% off!

Good luck with the sales, you've got some decent stuff that I am sure people will be all over at 30% off!

I also would like to wish you good health! I read you had an operation... believe me, I know all to well about bad health, unfortunately!!! doh!

Best,

John (thumbs u

Thanks! Ya, I had back surgery last month, I'm coming along pretty good!