• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 3d wrap!

25 posts in this topic

When I first saw these wraps for sale, I didn't like the idea of "partial comics" for sale. Since then I've changed my mind: this would be a very cool thing to own.

When you think of the cost of an Action #1 even in the lowest possible grade + restored, that is still a prohibitive price for most collectors. This lets you have " a piece of the action" for a fraction of that. Good luck with the sale!! :wishluck:

That is so well stated Rich! I couldn't agree more. This is VERY VERY Cool and when you come to think about it, might just be the most interesting and amazing thing in any collector's box! :headbang: I'm in!

Oh wait, I would need to actually pay for it...sorry Bronzy...over-committed at the moment... :tonofbricks:

I know I'm quite a bit late on this one but...

:applause:

Congratulations to both JR and James on this.

What a fantastic piece for a very reasonable price IMO.

And what a amazing acquisition...who wouldn't want to own such a historic piece of history?

(worship)