• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High-grade 20-cent Marvels

35 posts in this topic

A few hours left on my auctions bump!!

As far as the FF's, I don't yet have the 25-centers in my possession yet, but I do have these:

Fantastic Four 68 VF- $25.00 off-center

Fantastic Four 85 F $8.00

Fantastic Four 96 F+ $6.00

Fantastic Four 103 F+ $8.00

Fantastic Four 104 F+ $9.00 $54.00

Fantastic Four 109 VF $10.00

Fantastic Four 110 F+ $8.00

Fantastic Four 124 VF+ $6.00 color touch

Fantastic Four 135 VF $6.00

Fantastic Four 151 VF $5.00

Fantastic Four Annual 1 VG- $60.00

Fantastic Four Annual 5 VF- $27.00

Do you ship your items boxed or in envelopes? I saw the "cardboard sandwich" reference in the description.

Do you use USPS priority only, or offer the option of media mail or BPM as alternatives? Is it exact shipping or something else?

Sorry for the Q&A but I've gotten burned recently by not knowing the answers to these kinds of questions in advance of bidding... figured I'd ask here so you could answer once and many bidders could see your response.

Do you ship your items boxed or in envelopes? I saw the "cardboard sandwich" reference in the description.

Do you use USPS priority only, or offer the option of media mail or BPM as alternatives? Is it exact shipping or something else?

Sorry for the Q&A but I've gotten burned recently by not knowing the answers to these kinds of questions in advance of bidding... figured I'd ask here so you could answer once and many bidders could see your response.

I can ship up to 5 books in an envelope for $3.85...on orders over $50 I typically box 'em up. I charge exact shipping (or my best guesstimate of it), and don't use media/BPM unless you're ordering a bunch of books. Good luck!

And with hours left to go....your Marvel Triple Action # 2 (awesome Doom cover) and Marvel's Greatest Comics # 35 (slick new Surfer Cover) are fetching above Guide bids.

Not bad for a buncha stinkin' reprints! 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, I don't see how any 20-cent Marvel is worth/guides for under $10 in NM!?!?

The MGC 35 reprints FF 48 with a new cover! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, I don't see how any 20-cent Marvel is worth/guides for under $10 in NM!?!?

Completely agree! Total lack of respect for these HTF books, many with great new covers. Do you have any Marvel Triple Actions in NM? I really need a # 10 to pair with this beauty:

1080760062295_MTA9.JPG