• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High-grade 20-cent Marvels

35 posts in this topic

Well, I won exactly one of the comics you were selling. Poor Greggy, I snatched that Ringo Kid out from under his nose. You owe me for shilling, er, bidding up another half dozen where I was the underbidder. 27_laughing.gif
confused.gif Believe me...if I really wanted to win that book, it would have been mine! My DCs take priority. BTW....weren't you the guy who asked me about my Kamandi wantlist awhile back? Don't you have any? 893blahblah.gif

Well, I won exactly one of the comics you were selling. Poor Greggy, I snatched that Ringo Kid out from under his nose. You owe me for shilling, er, bidding up another half dozen where I was the underbidder. 27_laughing.gif
confused.gif Believe me...if I really wanted to win that book, it would have been mine! My DCs take priority. BTW....weren't you the guy who asked me about my Kamandi wantlist awhile back? Don't you have any? 893blahblah.gif

Yes, I think a while ago you did post that you needed some Kamandi's and I asked which issues you needed.

I know I have some low numbered Kamandi's, but not sure about the numbers you need. I'll be scanning those with 2-3 weeks (I hope) so we'll see...

Do you ship your items boxed or in envelopes? I saw the "cardboard sandwich" reference in the description.

Do you use USPS priority only, or offer the option of media mail or BPM as alternatives? Is it exact shipping or something else?

Sorry for the Q&A but I've gotten burned recently by not knowing the answers to these kinds of questions in advance of bidding... figured I'd ask here so you could answer once and many bidders could see your response.

I can ship up to 5 books in an envelope for $3.85...on orders over $50 I typically box 'em up. I charge exact shipping (or my best guesstimate of it), and don't use media/BPM unless you're ordering a bunch of books. Good luck!

Packaging was fine, comics were as advertised. Happy happy, joy joy!!

893applaud-thumb.gifgossip.gifhi.gif

Greggy, you there???

Scanning day for the Kamandi's grows ever closer....

I've started scanning the books inn the box they're in... will get to them very soon... acclaim.gif

thumbsup2.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

2 1/2 hours later...your slipping up. 893frustrated.gif

Really. confused-smiley-013.gif

You'd think if he was serious about these issues he'd be paying closer attention and be a little more prompt.

Maybe I'll just scan this long box of Star Trek issues next instead. tongue.gif

BTW, there's quite a few Kamandi's in the box. Should be some of the numbers you want. Maybe some upgrade potential for issues you didn't list too... gossip.gif

You'd think if he was serious about these issues he'd be paying closer attention and be a little more prompt.

BTW, there's quite a few Kamandi's in the box. Should be some of the numbers you want. Maybe some upgrade potential for issues you didn't list too... gossip.gif

Blow me...why the hell do I need scans? Can't you just grade them or are you uncertain about your grading abilities. Mmmmm...you were right...scans are best! sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif keep teasing him with those issues. Play hard to get, Greggy likes that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif