• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks all! My favorites Moderns for sale...

62 posts in this topic

Well guys, I have put off doing this sales thread for as long as possible - without going into a big sob story, let's just say that like many others lately, my family has had a tough-ish year (just not enough income, less hours available at work - same thing that is affecting a lot of people right now).

And, to top it off, Christmas is coming soon and I've got a couple of young kiddos who want some presents from Santa. :) So I'm going to have to part with some of my very favorite books b/c I just need the cash. I would like to offer them here before ebay, though, so let's see how it goes.

A couple of things:

I apologize in advance for not having a scanner, sorry. Will do my best with just my lame camera.

If you think my prices are too high, feel free to send an offer via PM, as I am always willing to listen.

Paypal only please.

All shipping within the U.S. will be priority insured mail - if you're out of the U.S. shipping will can be worked out as close to actual cost as possible.

Slabs: $10 for one, $2 each additional

I'm only offering a few raw books, I will include the shipping cost in the asking price.

Ok, onto the books.

Walking Dead #1 cgc 9.8 blue label

Asking $515 plus shipping costs as noted above SOLD!

Need I say more? All the coolest people have this book and when I sell mine, I won't be cool anymore! :cry:

Will come in a beautiful mylar cgc bag.

016-3.jpg

020-5.jpg

Walking Dead #8 cgc 9.8 SS signed and sketch by Tony Moore!

Asking $250 plus shipping cost as noted above SOLD!!

Hard to find Moore sketched book, these don't just pop up every day. Very sweet little sketch, I think the placement is perfect and I love this one. I do have a scan from the seller, when I bought it - and I am including one of my own pics too. This one comes is a nice mylar too.

Moore.jpg

023-5.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl 1,2,3 - all first prints. #2 is signed by Bastian! ALL SOLD

#1 - 9.6 NM+ Asking $77 shipped SOLD!

#2 - 9.2 to 9.4 (top left corner is dented and shows a very small crease in the dented corner. Otherwise book looks beautiful. Please see the close up pic of the corner.) I am leaning more towards the 9.4 grade but want to be conservative.

This is the elusive #2 1st print and it is signed by Bastian, I received it directly from him and can absolutely guarantee the sig is his. The sig is in beautiful silver, looks amazing in real life. Asking $57 shipped SOLD!

#3 - 9.6 NM+ beautiful copy Asking $10 shipped SOLD!

002-3.jpg

004-13.jpg

007-10.jpg

010-4-1.jpg

009-9.jpg

Chew #1 cgc 9.8 SS by both Rob Guillory and John Layman, first print

Asking $200 plus shipping costs SOLD!

Only one thing to note on this one - the book appears miscut across the top - could that be the only thing keeping it from 9.9? I don't know, but it is a very sharp copy!!

056-1.jpg

058.jpg

If its any consolation, that Walking Dead #1 has been previously owned my myself, Julio and Kathryn :D

Buy it and have a piece of the 3 of us in that slab :luhv:

lol

I didn't know Julio had it first! Some of these books sure do get around.

sigh.. a lot of these books looks familiar Kathryn :( it must be tough to part away with them

My hands were actually shaking as I started posting! I could not believe how hard it is to let them go, I love them all.

Ok, I think I am going to stop there for today and see how it goes. If anyone is looking for Chew books or Walking Dead, take a peek through my registry just in case you see something you need - I am practically taking requests!

Walking Dead #1 cgc 9.8 blue label

Asking $515 plus shipping costs as noted above

Need I say more? All the coolest people have this book and when I sell mine, I won't be cool anymore! :cry:

Will come in a beautiful mylar cgc bag.

016-3.jpg

020-5.jpg

I guess I'll pull the trigger... :takeit: