• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF Bronze DC Horror HOM, HOS & More - Recap- pg.19

186 posts in this topic

Interesting Item here...

These are sets of production art that were used for the covers of Secrets of Haunted House #11 and 22, House of Mystery #266, #274, & #267. , This includes the "red, yellow, and blue" color guide for each cover. These were sent from DC to the Brazilian publisher in the 1970s. I got these off of Ebay a few years ago.

$35 for all of them.

:news:SOLD

Interesting Item here...

These are sets of production art that were used for the covers of Secrets of Haunted House #11 and 22, House of Mystery #266, #274, & #267. , This includes the "red, yellow, and blue" color guide for each cover. These were sent from DC to the Brazilian publisher in the 1970s. I got these off of Ebay a few years ago.

$35 for all of them.

ComicSale2004.jpg

ComicSale2005.jpg

ComicSale2006.jpg

ComicSale2007.jpg

:takeit:

Interesting Item here...

$35 for all of them.

ComicSale2004.jpg

ComicSale2005.jpg

ComicSale2006.jpg

ComicSale2007.jpg

:takeit:

nice pick up

Cool... PM sent, have a great night! Thanks for all the fun and hole filling!

:o:roflmao:

yeah, probably should have thought that through a bit better :D Was in a hurry to get to the Walking Dead.

Cool... PM sent, have a great night! Thanks for all the fun and hole filling!

:o:roflmao:

yeah, probably should have thought that through a bit better :D Was in a hurry to get to the Walking Dead.

I hear ya man :roflmao: great episode btw