• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post office fail....

108 posts in this topic

BTW your package I have no Ideal what could of happen with that, I'm thinking that someone wasn't thinking and put a real heavy box on top of it.

Must have been a white collar-type like the Post Master. Gotta watch those folks!!

:baiting:

There are good and bad employees in every field of work.

I have the utmost respect for postal workers, especially carriers who put in a hard day's work day in and day out.

I've still had my share of problems and have dealt with them accordingly.

I recently had a local carrier NOT deliver two very important documents that were separately express mailed from the USPS. Instead, he took the easy route and dropped off the "pick-up notice" cards in my mail box and fired the documents to the local Post Office for me to pick up without attempting to deliver them.

He assumed I wouldn't be home waiting for them, when in fact he ruined two entire days for me by forcing me to wait until 5 pm for these documents that didn't show up on time. I ultimately had to go to the post office to pick them up after the business day was done.

I filed a complaint, the postal worker was interrogated by their supervisor, the postal worker lied and said that they had rung the door bell both times. When the supervisor finally called me I let them hear how well my door bell works, and basically told them that I sit not 15 feet from the front door all day long so there is no way I could have missed it.

These are the exception though and not the norm. In general, I hold postal workers in high regard.

I filed a complaint, the postal worker was interrogated by their supervisor, the postal worker lied and said that they had rung the door bell both times. When the supervisor finally called me I let them hear how well my door bell works, and basically told them that I sit not 15 feet from the front door all day long so there is no way I could have missed it.

liar.jpg

Are you STUPID! When did I say that it was ok? Reread what I said, I said that he has a time limit and he should of wrote notes and dropped them off the next day to people! Your response shows me that you are a white collar worker not caring about the hard workers in life! I take pride in my job and the post office and I work my tail off everyday I'm at work, think of it this way, millions pieces of mail go through the system a day to millions of people a day mistakes however unfortunate it is will happen, just like UPS and FEDEX, that why the Post office offers Insurance.

lol

You really are goofy sometimes. So you are seeing this as a blue collar vs white collar war, and me assuming anyone that is blue collar is a deadbeat.

So, how about when you were calling Bio-rupp a McDonalds worker as if it was an insult, and telling him to serve your next meal as if you were being waited on? Nooooooooo - you weren't taking a different stance then, and mocking folks like that. You weren't being a stupid arse!

How about last year when I was going to job network events to help people find work I ran into a former school principal that both her husband and her were laid off, and things were so tough she took on the job of a shift supervisor at McDonalds. And guess what - she was extremely thankful to McDonalds for giving her some form of work.

Get over yourself, and try another argument approach about postal workers that try to hide their mistakes rather than pointing it out and taking pride it doesn't happen as frequently as you would expect with the volume dealt with.

Wow coming from someone who calls out a well respected member like Rich Henn about wanting your money back the same day you talked to him! :makepoint: Throwing stones in a glass house is not a good thing. Just in case you don't remember you started a thread about wanting you money back calling him a deadbeat, the same day you 2 talked

These are the exception though and not the norm. In general, I hold postal workers in high regard.

Exactly!

And when my regular agent was moved and they brought a new guy in, we became friends the guy is so great. Heck - we talked the other day about going out for a drink next week rather than just the here's your package - see ya later engagement.

I've sent in compliments for him he is so professional.

But hey - he's blue collar - I must have an evil plan to get him fired.

:devil:

There are good and bad employees in every field of work.

I have the utmost respect for postal workers, especially carriers who put in a hard day's work day in and day out.

I've still had my share of problems and have dealt with them accordingly.

I recently had a local carrier NOT deliver two very important documents that were separately express mailed from the USPS. Instead, he took the easy route and dropped off the "pick-up notice" cards in my mail box and fired the documents to the local Post Office for me to pick up without attempting to deliver them.

He assumed I wouldn't be home waiting for them, when in fact he ruined two entire days for me by forcing me to wait until 5 pm for these documents that didn't show up on time. I ultimately had to go to the post office to pick them up after the business day was done.

(thumbs u Thank you

Wow coming from someone who calls out a well respected member like Rich Henn about wanting your money back the same day you talked to him! :makepoint: Throwing stones in a glass house is not a good thing. Just in case you don't remember you started a thread about wanting you money back calling him a deadbeat, the same day you 2 talked

Nice try! :applause:

I won't even touch that as all you are about is continuous trouble. Even jumping into the Bio-Rupp/Thing debate to go along and tell Bio-Rupp to bring you your order.

Noooo - you weren't trying to make fun of hard workers from every walk of life. Only postal workers are off limits.

doh!

I won't even touch that as all you are about is continuous trouble. Even jumping into the Bio-Rupp/Thing debate to go along and tell Bio-Rupp to bring you your order.

Noooo - you weren't trying to make fun of hard workers from every walk of life. Only postal workers are off limits.

doh!

But Nick! You once said something to someone and it has nothing to do with this conversation!

Hypocritical jerk!

doh!

But Nick! You once said something to someone and it has nothing to do with this conversation!

Hypocritical jerk!

Thats horrible! :sumo:

Are you STUPID! When did I say that it was ok? Reread what I said, I said that he has a time limit and he should of wrote notes and dropped them off the next day to people! Your response shows me that you are a white collar worker not caring about the hard workers in life! I take pride in my job and the post office and I work my tail off everyday I'm at work, think of it this way, millions pieces of mail go through the system a day to millions of people a day mistakes however unfortunate it is will happen, just like UPS and FEDEX, that why the Post office offers Insurance.

lol

You really are goofy sometimes. So you are seeing this as a blue collar vs white collar war, and me assuming anyone that is blue collar is a deadbeat.

So, how about when you were calling Bio-rupp a McDonalds worker as if it was an insult, and telling him to serve your next meal as if you were being waited on? Nooooooooo - you weren't taking a different stance then, and mocking folks like that. You weren't being a stupid arse!

How about last year when I was going to job network events to help people find work I ran into a former school principal that both her husband and her were laid off, and things were so tough she took on the job of a shift supervisor at McDonalds. And guess what - she was extremely thankful to McDonalds for giving her some form of work.

Get over yourself, and try another argument approach about postal workers that try to hide their mistakes rather than pointing it out and taking pride it doesn't happen as frequently as you would expect with the volume dealt with.

Would you like fries with your straw man?

A shake to accompany your deflection and doublespeak?

doh!

Why was Bio having a debate with the thing? Did he buy something from him? No he didn't. Bio had no reason to be in it. That was the point I was trying to make with Bio, just like I had no reason to be in it.

BTW your package I have no Ideal what could of happen with that, I'm thinking that someone wasn't thinking and put a real heavy box on top of it.
That's more than someone putting a real heavy box on top of it doh!

I heard you post office guys knew a thing or two about packages. :devil:

At my post office we separate all the heavy boxes from the light ones, so they wouldn't get smashed. Thats the way it should be everywhere.

Why was Bio having a debate with the thing? Did he buy something from him? No he didn't. Bio had no reason to be in it. That was the point I was trying to make with Bio, just like I had no reason to be in it.

So your way of defending Thing was to call Bio-Rupp a McDonalds worker, and tell him to go get your order with a laugh?

Dude - come on now. You tried an approach here to defend your employer, which I would have respected if it had been done professionally. But being a weak individual, you tried to make it into a class war like I've never worked on a production line and had to get my hands dirty.

Or, being white collar doesn't lead to other challenges you don't realize, but you probably mock as, "The suits - what a bunch of slackers!"

Nice job!! :applause:

What he should of did was right notes

what he should of did was

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm pretty understanding with many grammatical and spelling errors on this boards (hey, it happens to everyone from time to time), but when it gets repetitive, it gets hilarious.

At my post office we separate all the heavy boxes from the light ones, so they wouldn't get smashed. Thats the way it should be everywhere.

Box was not smashed. It was crushed on the sides and water damaged.

Also, the proper word here is "idea". You can have a bad idea to an ideal situation. :foryou:

So your way to defending Thing was to call Bio-Rupp a McDonalds worker, and tell him to go get your order with a laugh?

Dude - come on now. You tried an approach here to defend your employer, which I would have respected if it had been done professionally. But being a weak individually, you tried to make it into a class war like I've never worked on a production line and had to get my hands dirty.

Or, being white collar doesn't lead to other challenges you don't realize, but you probably mock as, "The suits - what a bunch of slackers!"

Nice job!! :applause:

My whole point was how hard the Carriers and Clerks work! You not once mentioned that i said that the carrier should of wrote letters saying that he was sorry and dropped them off the next day! You ignored that! Still haven't acknowledged that. I'm done with this thread for now it's Veterans Day and I'm going to enjoy my Holiday just like the rest of my brothers and sisters that are Veterans and Service members. Just remember people take pride in their jobs and will get upset if you talk bad about them as a whole.