• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's last GAINES FILE COPY .....THREAD CLOSED!

193 posts in this topic

SABLE (1st edition HARDBACK NOVEL from 2000) BY MIKE GRELL. Anyone who has read the great origin of Jon Sable from the the early 80's First comics series knows how cool of a character Sable is. This hardback takes the origin deeper than the comic ever could and ends with the same bang! If there every was an oppurtunity for me to choose a movie franchise based on a comic character... then it would be Sable all the way. HB edition novels are getting hard to find... here one is!

Rupp's price... $25 $20 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1109.jpg

DARK AVENGERS VOL. 1 & VOL. 2 - STILL SHRINKWRAPPED! Great stories by Bendis about the Marvel's ultimate "terd", Norman Osbourne and his post Civil War team of badasses!

Retail for the two was $45, Rupp's price... $25 now $20 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1111.jpg

X-FORCE VOL. 1 & VOL. 3 HARDBACKS. Great stories by Kyle and fantastic art by Crain. Quite possibly the bloodiest series that Marvel has done excluding Kick-Arse.

Retail was $55 Rupp's price... $30 now $25 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1113.jpg

Just wondering what to list over the next few days. I'm on the fence on wether or not to start getting rid of my LB Coles. Is there any interest in these fine Golden Age beauties? If there is, I might just throw a few up tonight if I talk myself into it. :)

IMG_1114.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE # 40 CGC 5.5 OWPGS! 2ND APPEARANCE OF IRON MAN! I bought this off Tiger a few weeks back and just realized I had one already. Tiger, hope you don't mind me using your pic! :) So here it is back for sale for exactly what I paid for it. Very nice copy of a hard to find pseudo-key.

Rupp's price... $300 SHIPPED USA

SOLD to Warren Oats

talesofsuspense40.jpg

BULLETMAN # 2 CGC 7.5 WITH OFF WHITE PAGES! I absolutly love this Raboy cover. This is the highest grade of this book that I have ever owned and to put it up for sale is like pulling teeth, but hey one thing I've learned about comics... there will always be another :)

Guide lists this at around $800, Rupp's "not really

wanting to pull teeth" price... $675 SHIPPED USA

***************** Please note small crack at the top of the CGC case right about here.

bulletman2.jpg

BULLETMAN #14 BLUE LABELCGC 5.5 with CTOWPGS! Notes say "small amount of color touch" but I guess its not enough to warrant the dreaded purple label. Another great cover of a classic Golden Age character.

Rupp's price... $160 SHIPPED USA

bulletman14.jpg

BULLETMAN # 16 CGC 6.5 WITH OWWPGS! Simply a stunner. This book looks a full two grades higher. Bright yellow cover with a big arse elephant! Also the rarer LAST ISSUE of this title. One of my best display copies... again like pulling teeth here!

Rupp's price... $225 SHIPPED USA

bulletman16.jpg

Will gladly listen to offers on all three FOUR of the Bulletmen... but remember, it's gonna be like pullin' teeth.

I still have a Bulletman # 6 to post when I get a picture of it. I thought I had one, but thats what I get for thinking. It's another classic cover so hold off on the lowballin' price for the lot till you see it. :)

TALES OF SUSPENSE # 40 CGC 5.5 OWPGS! 2ND APPEARANCE OF IRON MAN! I bought this off Tiger a few weeks back and just realized I had one already. Tiger, hope you don't mind me using your pic! :) So here it is back for sale for exactly what I paid for it. Very nice copy of a hard to find pseudo-key.

talesofsuspense40.jpg

I'll take it

talesofsuspense40.jpg

I'll take it

^^ Many thanks sir!

Had this posted in a thread a few weeks back with no takers, but a lot of PMs with interest... might it go to a new home this time around?

DARK SHADOWS # 5 CGC 9.6 OWTOWPGS.

Super sweet PACIFIC COAST PEDIGREE. Cover reds just pop. Book looks

like to just came off the shelf.

Rupp's price... $150 SHIPPED USA

darkshadows5cgc96.jpg

Setting here listening to The White Album and wanted to share a pic I found online years ago.

As much as most Beatles fans can't stand Yoko, I have to say she can take a powerful picture.

This pic of John's glasses taken I believe right after he died. Over the last 30 years there has been a lot of discussion about what the pic means. I'd like to think Yoko, knowing John's love of NYC, placed the glass of water half full over looking the NYC skyline, to symbolize that things aren't as bad as it seems... that John would want her to look upon her future through how he would see it... through his glasses and his eyes. The glass of water in relation to NY states her life is still half full since, even thought she's lost him... she still has the great city of New York to come home to. Powerful image.

Thoughts?

_1931080_lennon_glasses300.jpg