• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con! Feb. 20th, 2011 back at the Doubletree!

107 posts in this topic

With only three weeks left to go, how is this thread not on the front page? :makepoint:

I'm setting up with two tables (sharing half with another Boardie) in hopes of moving out more $1 Copper/Moderns, $3 Silver and Bronze, and $5 high quality Silver and Bronze. This includes nearly 15 new longboxes I picked up in a nice Copper/Modern collection in November that includes runs of Batman, Detective, and others in really nice shape. Even better is the fact that much of the stuff is already alphabetized and in order, so bring your want lists and have some fun.

Many of the books in the $5 boxes will be of the $15-$30 Guide variety that I'm just looking to blow out as I prepare to thin out the ole inventory before moving later this year. So, be sure to stop by and see what I got....if you were happy with what you picked up last show (and many people were), this one will be sure to please as well.

Oh, and there will be wall books including some Silver and Bronze keys, as well as some other material I haven't offered before. :acclaim:

We've just confirmed Pablo Marcos as a guest for the Feb. 20th convention. (worship) Being that he lives outside of the United States, he is a creator that is rare to see at conventions. It's been confirmed so recently that it isn't on our website yet, but will be ASAP.

As well, we've got Alex Saviuk confirmed as a guest! :banana:

http://www.tampabaycomiccon.com/profiles/alexsaviuk.html