• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con! Feb. 20th, 2011 back at the Doubletree!

107 posts in this topic

We've just confirmed Pablo Marcos as a guest for the Feb. 20th convention.

:o

We may have to petition Arch to change Stephen's Board ID to KingofPromoters. :applause:

That is one damn fine guest!

We may have to petition Arch to change Stephen's Board ID to KingofPromoters. :applause:

What has he done recently? I could've sworn I saw his name in ASM lately and I don't think I have him confused with Marcos Martin, but his comicbookdb doesn't show much recent work.

What is he known for?

Well, easy come, easy go. Unfortunately, Pablo Marcos won't be able to attend this upcoming show. We're going to try again in the future though.

After speaking with Pablo and his wife, we were not able to get his flight changed for any kind of reasonable price. He was already in the U.S. and of course had his travel arrangements planned ahead of time. He gets word of TBCC, and wanted to attend but would need to change his flight date...and if you think that changing a U.S. flight at the last minute is expensive, try changing an international flight. :cry: It just wasn't doable. I really wanted to meet him and get a sketch from him this time too! :pullhair: