• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some more early FF's, 1 more Spidey and a Strange Tales 116

49 posts in this topic

Decided to put up a few more books for your enjoyment :)

Same rules apply :rulez:

:takeit: is the winner, but as usual pm's are more then welcome.

Shipping again is free in the U.S. and Canada but will ship overseas for whatever it cost me.

So here is the list...just 5 tonight and will have a Amazing Spider-man #27 9.2 back tomorrow from CGC.

Strange Tales #116 9.4 $1700

st116.jpg

Shipping again is free in the U.S. and Canada but will ship overseas for whatever it cost me.

So here is the list...just 5 tonight and will have a Amazing Spider-man #27 9.2 back tomorrow from CGC.

st116.jpg

One of my favorite books from ST. :applause: George Roussos's inking gives a painted look to the Thing, providing incredible depth + shading. Just love this cover :cloud9:

st116.jpg

One of my favorite books from ST. :applause: George Roussos's inking gives a painted look to the Thing, providing incredible depth + shading. Just love this cover :cloud9:

Yep, probably the most unique cover in the run (thumbs u

ST 116 was on Keith Contarino's list of the top 5 most scarce SA Marvels in "true" NM condition back in the CBM days.....LOVE that cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u