• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG, Early 70, Marvel & DC - Picture Frames, 52 Pagers (Now 20% off)

146 posts in this topic

Did you happen to read my PM regarding this book?

You original post states about multiple offers, I made one and have not heard back from you.

Please see my PM. I didn't see your PM until after the :takeit: was posted in the thread.

Mike

I would like to reiterate the conditions for a sale to be accepted which I have CLEARLY posted at the beginning of this thread:

As usual, :takeit: trumps PMs. To avoid problems, a sale via PM must have an :takeit: posted in the thread before it is official.

- I am not sitting in front of my computer all day long and there are going to be periods where I will not be reviewing and responding to PMs.

- If you want a book please post :takeit: in the thread.

- If you want to make an offer or send me an :takeit: via PM that is also fine, BUT you risk someone else posting in the thread while you are waiting for a response.

I understand that not all people agree with this method of dealing with conflicting thread and PM purchases, but my rules are clear and I will be following them until I can find better ones. If you have any questions or suggestions please send them along.

Mike

I would like to reiterate the conditions for a sale to be accepted which I have CLEARLY posted at the beginning of this thread:

As usual, :takeit: trumps PMs. To avoid problems, a sale via PM must have an :takeit: posted in the thread before it is official.

- I am not sitting in front of my computer all day long and there are going to be periods where I will not be reviewing and responding to PMs.

- If you want a book please post :takeit: in the thread.

- If you want to make an offer or send me an :takeit: via PM that is also fine, BUT you risk someone else posting in the thread while you are waiting for a response.

I understand that not all people agree with this method of dealing with conflicting thread and PM purchases, but my rules are clear and I will be following them until I can find better ones. If you have any questions or suggestions please send them along.

Mike

I'm not quite sure I understand all that...would you mind making it more clear? :baiting:

As a Pictureframe lover, this is a great thread...and gets two big (thumbs u (thumbs u

Creatures on the Loose 14: NM or better, OW/W pages

$35

Creatures14.jpg

:takeit:

I deliberated on this book for five minutes, but kept thinking "I don't collect Pictureframes any more, stop buying stuff outside of your focus."

Please be sure to send me a scan Joe when it comes back as a 9.6, just to rub some salt in the wounds. :boo:

$35

Creatures14.jpg

I deliberated on this book for five minutes, but kept thinking "I don't collect Pictureframes any more, stop buying stuff outside of your focus."

Please be sure to send me a scan Joe when it comes back as a 9.6, just to rub some salt in the wounds. :boo:

Not my style, but I will make an exception in your case George.

$35

Creatures14.jpg

Monkeys :cloud9:

Monsters on the Prowl 20: This book was sold to me as a NM- by an experienced grader on the boards. I agree with this except for the stacking transfer on the back cover. I guess this is technically a production defect, but I have lowered the price to reflect the poor presentation of this book.

SOLD

MonstersontheProwl20.jpg

Monsters20B.jpg