• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few dozen CGC books on eBay... more added...

21 posts in this topic

By now most of you have found my CGC auctions that started on Wednesday. They end on the 17th and all the Spideys and Daredevils started at a penny with no reserve:

Lighthouse's eBay auctions - See who's bidding instead of tiny thumbnails!

Lighthouse's eBay auctions - See tiny thumbnails instead of who's bidding!

There's some more stuff going up tonight, nothing incredibly spectacular, but a few that might be of interest. The books going up tonight are:

9.6 Green Arrow 101

9.6 X-Men Annual 7

9.6 X-Men Annual 8

9.6 X-Men Annual 14

9.4 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 13 - Byrne Spidey/Doc Ock

9.4 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 14 - Frank Miller Dr Strange

9.4 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 15 - Frank Miller Punisher

9.6 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 18

9.4 Incredible Hulk Annual 7 - Byrne X-Men

9.4 Amazing Spider-Man 252

9.6 Sandman 1 (Vertigo not Kirby)

9.6 Shade The Changing Man 1 (Ditko not Vertigo)

9.4 Teen Titans 53 (Last Issue)

9.4 Star Wars 107 (Last Issue)

9.6 X-Men 105 (with nice QP)

As always, shill bids are welcome... See if you can beat bonds25 in the race to get in a bid for a penny! thumbsup2.gif

mad.gif

You think you're mad now... wait til you find out what happened to the Three Mouseketeers 4 I picked up for you... foreheadslap.gif

Notice that the books was still on my wantlist? I can never trust you with anything! shocked.gif

mad.gif

You think you're mad now... wait til you find out what happened to the Three Mouseketeers 4 I picked up for you... foreheadslap.gif

Notice that the books was still on my wantlist? I can never trust you with anything! shocked.gif

I didn't do anything to it... foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

But when I walked back over to his table after talking to you on the phone I pulled it out of the bag to discover it has a pinhole through the entire book. mad.gif I bought it anyway, since they're impossible to find and the eye appeal is good (plus I got a big discount on it) but I was pretty chapped. I thought about hitting it with a 3-whole-punch so you could call it a qualified 9.2, but I figured I would let you do the honors...

Oh well, at least I got my Ultimate Spider-Man 5 for $2... cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif BTW....shouldn't you be filling my now official wantlist? confused.gif I noticed that no one really has offered any "high" priority books that isn't already slabbed! crazy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif BTW....shouldn't you be filling my now official wantlist? confused.gif I noticed that no one really has offered any "high" priority books that isn't already slabbed! crazy.gif

It's on my list of things to do... smile.gif

I've got a few dozen books on your list, but I need to get 160 CGC books out of the house this week first or pretty soon I'll look like this: tonofbricks.gif

I thought you sold the CGC 9.8 Daredevil 164? confused.gif

Big difference between "Deal Pending" and "Sold"...

In this case... about three weeks... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Out the guy who backed out! 893censored-thumb.gif

Far from it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

The buyer was kind enough to let me explore the demand on eBay to see if it would fetch more than his offer. cloud9.gif

Far from it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

The buyer was kind enough to let me explore the demand on eBay to see if it would fetch more than his offer. cloud9.gif

Ok...out the offer so I can mock you when it fetches less on eBay! cool.gif

And how would I recognize this "special" mocking as distinct from your normal, everyday mocking? confused.gif

And how would I recognize this "special" mocking as distinct from your normal, everyday mocking? confused.gif

I'll use words instead of graemlins! cool.gif

Your keyboard makes words? confused.gif

I always pictured you as having a keyboard with smileys on the keys instead of letters and a button that says "Add to my post count" where the return key should be... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shame redhook isn't around to provide a mockup... tongue.gif

Your keyboard makes words? confused.gif

I always pictured you as having a keyboard with smileys on the keys instead of letters and a button that says "Add to my post count" where the return key should be... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shame redhook isn't around to provide a mockup... tongue.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Since I may be interested in a few of your "new books", please confirm if I have any in the kitty? I assume not, but....

The DD 171 is still here with your name on it... thumbsup2.gif

Since I may be interested in a few of your "new books", please confirm if I have any in the kitty? I assume not, but....

Seriously? When my other offers slid by, I assumed you;d just tossed that DD out, or given it to a hobo?

Okay, keep that one safe and I'll do my best to give it some company on the trip up here. thumbsup2.gif

Seriously? When my other offers slid by, I assumed you;d just tossed that DD out, or given it to a hobo?

Okay, keep that one safe and I'll do my best to give it some company on the trip up here. thumbsup2.gif

The hobo gave it back... confused-smiley-013.gif

stooges.gif