• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 Club

612 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! Not only did I decide on this particular book due to strong eye appeal and WP, but I really feel that DD is going to begin to move up a few lengths in terms of value based on....nothing much. Recent 2012 sales: a 9.6 sold for $37k and the 9.4 Twincities $15k and almost $9k for a 9.2. DD has held sway for as long as I can remember and I dont ever recall the book declining. I pondered books like Hulk 181, FF48, ASM14 and quite a few others. All seem to have peaked at one time or another and now dont have the market punch I need in a book. I have a strong feeling the DD club is a good club to be in now and to me the book makes sense to own. A sturdy investment, more likely to rise then to fall.

I have no idea about the rarity of a DD 1 but Hulk 181s and FF 48s seem plentiful, which I'm guessing has/will stagnate their investment value. DD 1s seem like a good bet (thumbs u

One of the LCS's in my area snagged a nice midgrade original owner collection;....mostly in 5.0 to 6.0 range, from around 1962 to 1967....the Lady is bringing in a box or so every several days. The AF 15 already sold as did the FF 5 and quite a few others. I've picked up a few goodies...Dave priced em to sell. Many of the DC books I had never seen......a Wonder Woman run for example, Tales of the Unexpected, HOM, HOS, MIS, etc., etc. .....I got an ASM 13, 14, JIM 93, a couple Atomic Knights, some preheros, and a DD 1......neat books but nearly decimated my comic fund. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DD1a.jpg

Can I join?

dd1001-2.jpg

That's NICE.....DD 1 has such a cool cover and itreally looks great in high grade. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend fo jesus) (thumbs u

SCHWING!!!!! :banana: "Visions of Ol Horn Head danced through my head!!"

Nice job starting this Count. (thumbs u

I wondered why there was never a DD #1 Club thread, the search function is NOT my friend, so I never took the time to see if there was one buried.

Here is my addition, sorry about the crappy scan.

IMG_3137.jpg

(worship)