• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raleigh Comic Book Show Dec 12th, Who's going?

30 posts in this topic

I had a great show, wish I had more to spend but thats how it goes. Only dummied up and bought one book I already had but can it really hurt that bad to look at Cap take on the Hulk?

Always good to see my good friends, don't get to as often as I'd like these days. Met a couple of boardies in person for the first time...pleasure was mine fellas!

I've gotta say I'm enjoying these shows more now that I'm not worried about every little bend and color break. Years of hunting for CGC 9.8s was fun but it was kinda tiring also, nice just to see a good looking book at a good price and toss it in the stack!

Yes people you can read those things inside those plastic holders!!! :headbang:

Yes, attendance was up. I had a good show.

Shelton (Heroes) actually helped him get the word out. I believe he did a full mailing for the store and his show and put the Raleigh show info on the postcard.

So anybody that had come to the big Heroes show in Charlotte from the Triangle area got a postcard

It really seemed to help

I had a ball even though the weather was supa-sloppy.

I talked to Chuck and got the story behind his new tats.

Cool to meet the board folks as well (old and new).

The Ditko signing booth wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.

I was in the middle of the show and trying to figure out what I was going to buy

when someone mentioned beer so I left with them to have a couple of cold ones

without buying much.

(thumbs u