• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead....

11 posts in this topic

Yes another Walking Dead thread! I just recently started getting into Walking Dead and am about finished with the Compendium (collection of 1-48) and know as soon as I am done I will be wanting to read the rest.

What do they have available in collection format for the rest of the issues? What is the best value for my money? Thanks in advance! :headbang:

Actually since I joined here early this year I have been reading a ton of good things about the series and been meaning to pick it up. But yes, I watched the debut on Halloween and the next day got the book. I am now hooked and am finding Zombie's more interesting.

Hell, I even watched "Zombie Strippers" the other night on instant Netflix. :gossip: Big fan of Robert Englund...but I think Jenna is what drew me in! lol I never get tired of looking at her! YUM! :insane:

Used TPB are prob your cheapest option to catch up...start with vol 9 and then vol 13 goes up to issue 78. Depends on how fast you knock them out but issue 79 just came out last week.

I still remember my first time :preach: reading WD

Used TPB are prob your cheapest option to catch up...start with vol 9 and then vol 13 goes up to issue 78. Depends on how fast you knock them out but issue 79 just came out last week.

I still remember my first time :preach: reading WD

(thumbs u Thanks.....I guess I might have to wait until Christmas now. My wife just told me not to buy any Walking Dead books until after Christmas. I also told her I wanted to read Dr. Strange Masterworks and she said she couldn't find one for less then $150!! I will have to look around. That sounds odd!

Actually since I joined here early this year I have been reading a ton of good things about the series and been meaning to pick it up. But yes, I watched the debut on Halloween and the next day got the book. I am now hooked and am finding Zombie's more interesting.

Hell, I even watched "Zombie Strippers" the other night on instant Netflix. :gossip: Big fan of Robert Englund...but I think Jenna is what drew me in! lol I never get tired of looking at her! YUM! :insane:

If you want a good zombie movie similar to The Walking Dead, check out "The Zombie Diaries." (thumbs u (NOT Diary of the Dead by Romero.)

Slayer,

Just pick up the TPB's. You can read them then sell them pretty easily. I'd check out Half Price Books if you have one in your area or just order used copies from Amazon or E-bay.

I had ZERO interest in zombies before reading TWD. If you like the TWD, you should check out all of the books by Max Brooks, Mel Brooks son. I'm currently reading World War Z and it's good so far. I'm also reading The Reapers Are The Angels which is a great read. I'd recommend it. No funny pictures in those though. (thumbs u

Slayer,

Just pick up the TPB's. You can read them then sell them pretty easily. I'd check out Half Price Books if you have one in your area or just order used copies from Amazon or E-bay.

I had ZERO interest in zombies before reading TWD. If you like the TWD, you should check out all of the books by Max Brooks, Mel Brooks son. I'm currently reading World War Z and it's good so far. I'm also reading The Reapers Are The Angels which is a great read. I'd recommend it. No funny pictures in those though. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Good advice and thanks for the recommendations