• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #129 - with scans this time

43 posts in this topic

:screwy:

You're the one who is :screwy: You're busted, you . Why don't you take the hint? We don't want you here.

He may be a , but we should really all try to get along. Jeffro, you're a nice guy - let's practice a little "social inclusion" :)

:screwy:

You're the one who is :screwy: You're busted, you . Why don't you take the hint? We don't want you here.

He may be a , but we should really all try to get along. Jeffro, you're a nice guy - let's practice a little "social inclusion" :)

I agree with the larger point David, but I'm not sure why I should try to get along with someone who not only welches out on a deal but feels zero remorse about it, is completely unrepentant about it, and then makes a shill account to circumvent, basically giving the whole board the finger in the process.

Y'know you really are an individual_without_enough_empathy. Period.

Says the arsehole who PMs other boardies who've taken a free book to say they did it wrong so he could get it. Did you PM the other people in that thread who didn't quote the books they took?

The general concensus of the thread about your actions was that you are a huge arsehole, so I suppose I'm in good company.