• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA to modern- mostly X-Men

163 posts in this topic

Refocusing on my collecting. Will list as time permits. Comments welcome regarding grades (seriously! It'll help improve my grading), price, etc. And now the rules:

Guidelines are as follows:

1. First :takeit: wins.

2. I will ship to the United States through the USPS. $5 for up to 5 books, $8 for 6 or more. Excludes insurance. In Canada= exact cost

3.Purchases over $100 require insurance. Delivery confirmation will be included.

4. I will accept Pay Pal, money orders or personal check. If paying by MO or personal check, items will be sent once payment has cleared.

5. If you are on the probation list don't bother. I will not sell to you.

6. Return Policy: I'm getting rid of these, but I'll be more than happy to take returns within one week of you receiving the book and issue you a refund minus the return shipping by you. The comic(s) need to be returned in the same condition as they were received.

Offers welcomed. Thanks for looking.

X-Men #6. Tanning around the perimeter. Don't know what the line is going through the 12 cents logo but I do not see any bleed through on the inside cover. Graded 4.0 in the PGM forum.

OPG value= $102. My price= $55 $50 SOLDx-men6front.jpg

xmen6back.jpg

X-Men #38. The Blob trying to put Angel in the chicken wing. Tanning present. Small tear at bottom of back cover. Small triangular piece out at same spot. Small spots on right side of back cover that go through to last page. I'll say 4.0

My price= $10 $8 SOLD per PM

xmen38front.jpg

xmen38back.jpg