• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Collection Silver Bronze X-Men Spidey GS X-Men 1 & More L@@K

32 posts in this topic

Hey everybody. I just picked up close to a full short box of comics. There are some nice books in here including a lot of ASM and Uncanny X-Men including a solid copy of Giant Size X-Men 1 Hulk 102 ASM 17 and more. Anyways Here is a complete list of books FS w/prices. I will be uploading pictures over the next hour or so. All books are priced to sell as I need to make back my money on these ASAP. Everything in the collection is from the bronze/silver age except for the New Mutants 98 other than that it's almost all bronze w/a few silver age books. Anyways my list is below w/prices and pics will be posted w/prices as well. There are a lot of books here and many deals to be had. I will give discounts if you buy multiple books. The list is in no particular order. Shipping details following the list. So here goes.

Giant Size X-Men 1 F/VF $350 (nice solid copy)

X-Men 8 VF+ $400 (FS under a different post) 1st Unus

X-Men 53 Fine- $20

X-Men 86 Fine $15

X-Men 99 Fine+ $35 Sentinels

X-Men 108 Fine $16 John Byrne

X-Men 115 VF+ $25

X-Men 116 Fine $12

X-Men 117 NM- $42

X-Men 119 (1st copy) VF+ $22

X-Men 119 (2nd copy) VF+ $22

X-Men 121 VF/NM to NM- $48 Alpha Flight

X-Men 125 NM $32

X-Men 126 NM $32

X-Men 131 F/VF $12

Daredevil 158 Fine/+ $20 1st Frank Miller

Werewolf By Night 32 VG+ $50 1st Moon Night

New Mutants 98 NM- $75

Marvel Premiere 5 VF-, 6 Fine+, 7 VG+, & 11 Fine+ sold as a lot $20

Amazing Spider-Man 17 G/VG $100 great looking book except for tear on top of cover

Amazing Spider-Man 58 Fine $25

Amazing Spider-Man 113 VF- $28

Amazing Spider-Man 114 VF/+ $45

Incredible Hulk 102 VG+ $50

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1 F/VF $18

I will be adding more books singles and lots throughout the course of the week so be sure to check back. All prices are negotiable so feel free to make me an offer. Shipping is free for all orders over $20. The more you buy the better deal I'll give you as well. I am new to the forums but not to dealing comics. I sold my X-Men 1 on this site about 2 weeks ago to Spider-Dan so I do have 1 feedback on this site. I have 1100+ positive feedback on ebay under the user name mdivb10. I also have feedback at yojoe.com under the name SnakeEater and my actual name Aaron Curry. I also have feedback at the Hisstank.com forums under the name SnakeEater. So rest assured that I am a reliable seller and not some insufficiently_thoughtful_person trying to rip anyone off. I am just looking to move some books and make a little extra cash for the holidays. Whatever doesn't sell will be going to ebay so please if you are interested in anything either PM me or email me at goodkidcomix@yahoo.com. I also have around 25 more long boxes of books for sale from the early to mid 70's to current. So email me your want lists and we can work out a deal. Thanks for looking and I look forward to giving some good deals to members on the forum and making new friends here as well.

pictures to come in the followings posts! Thanks for looking!