• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the Sense of Community?

560 posts in this topic

But you dislike me because I talk too much...?

meh

Just a guess here but maybe it's because........

. Because, in the final analysis, I'm a loudmouth, arrogant, know-it-all wiseass

(shrug)

Hey, thanks for posting only half that sentence, and thus, out of context.

(thumbs u

I just posted the part that was relevant to what I was trying to say. (shrug)

Well of course you did.

That's the very definition of "taking things out of context", silly.

But no, if you bothered to read joeypost's, er, post, you would see that he said he disliked me because I used too many words.

And I'm a dog person.

Which isn't precisely true, but what the hay.

:baiting:

hm Wow this sucker is at 550 :insane:

Well to sum it up, it's like this. I've made some life long friends through this forum. I've been to their weddings, dinners and drank more alcohol than I otherwise would have. However, we all still know that if someone dropped a NM copy of AF 15 in front of us while walking down the street, a bloody riot would ensue over ownership resulting in the potential for long term hospitalization.

2c

Well to sum it up, it's like this. I've made some life long friends through this forum. I've been to their weddings, dinners and drank more alcohol than I otherwise would have. However, we all still know that if someone dropped a NM copy of AF 15 in front of us while walking down the street, a bloody riot would ensue over ownership resulting in the potential for long term hospitalization.

2c

The hobby and everything about it in a nutshell. :golfclap:

2c

I would let you have the book if it meant the cost of our friendship. (shrug)

2c

Thanks Doc, guess I needed that. :foryou:

2c

It's a ploy, he only collects X-men.

:baiting:

2c

No problem, Andy. :foryou:

2c

Andrew I would give you a swift kick in your Red Pants, trip you and then buy ya a pint afterward. :kidaround:

2c

Andrew I would give you a swift kick in your Red Pants, trip you and then buy ya a pint afterward. :kidaround:

That's a hard-earned pint.... :o