• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeBailey's Kudos thread

41 posts in this topic

John is a great seller to deal with. I bought 15 modern ASM 9.8 slabs at excellent bulk discounts. He made a minor listing error with one I wanted and tossed in an extra freebee to make it right. Excellent communication. He had to leave town for a couple of days and made sure to notify me and follow up with me setting shipping expectations from the start. I received my order within a week and they were very well packed, safely with lots of protective padding. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Thanks! :)

Purchased a couple ASM 9.8s from John a few days ago. Was pleasantly surprised at how swiftly they arrived, and well packaged they were. There was zero chance USPS were damaging these. Everything was in excellent condition. A pleasant experience over all. Would definitely recommend and buy from again.

Thank you!

I think anyone who intends to sell to South East Asia and further should take a crash course with John here on how to pack their slabs well and correctly, ready for any unforeseen circumstances.

Like I told John, my heart sank when the package arrived with 2 of the 8 corners squashed up from irresponsible postage handling. But what amazed me was when I opened the package, the responsible and detailed packaging inside saved my shipment.

Very important, each slab has to be bubble wrapped individually from head to toe and max 2 slabs in per wraps with insulation between the 2 slabs. And I think John got it and he got it perfectly.

This fella, definitely a top seller here.

Finished up a purchase of multiple slabs from John, and everything was perfect from start to finish. :cloud9: The books were packed incredibly well, shipped immediately, and John was on-top of everything from start to finish -- and very nice to talk with as well. Looking forward to future transactions down the road! (thumbs u

Top notch seller. Bought some HG SA/BA ASMs. Great communication and packed very very securely and shipped out next day after payment. Could not be more pleased with the transaction.

Thanks John!!